Sign in to follow this  
Yamagata 1st MRB

How to Enlist

post_usmc_ready_join2_ww2copy.png

So you think you have what it takes? That's a great start! Firstly, you might want to take a look at our FAQs to get an idea of our unit and how we run it. Fill out the following Enlistment Form, post a new topic with it and be patient while we review it. Be sure to check other sections of this forum out and have all the information you need.

Remember, you must be at least 16 years old, no exceptions.

If you are seen as a respectable individual, you will be granted access to the 1st Marines as a Recruit. After posting an application, you must follow the instructions given to go to your BCT (Basic Combat Training). BCTs are a important part of being a Raider, and thus are mandatory!

Take the time to read these instructions and answer each section of your application correctly and maturely, if you can't take applying seriously, then we can't take your application seriously. For instance, we need your real name. If you have an issue filling out any of the sections, please speak with the acting Executive Officer.

Post a new topic titled:

Enlistment - John Doe

Copy and paste the following application form in your new topic and fill it out completely:

[b]First Name: [/b] 
[b]Last Name: [/b] 

[b]In-game name: [/b] 
[b]Steam ID[/b] (ex. STEAM_0:1:298): 

[b]Date of Birth: [/b] 

[b]Location: [/b] 
[b]Do you have a working mic?: [/b] 

[b]Do you have Ventrilo?: [/b] 

[b]Why do you wish to join the 1st Marine Raiders?: [/b] 

[b]Did any of our current members play a part in you enlisting? If so, who?: [/b] 

[b]How are you today?: [/b] 

[b]This unit offers more than just a place to play games with each other, do you have any online skills you think would be useful?: [/b] 

[b]Do you have any Leadership experience that you think will be helpful?: [/b] 

[b]Have you ever been in a realism unit before, and if so, which unit was it?: [/b] 

[b]Ranks held within that unit: [/b] 

[b]Reason for leaving that unit: [/b] 

[b]Parting Comments: [/b]

[b]By posting this Enlistment form, I acknowledge the instructions completely, declare that I am 16 years old or older, and agree that I have and will follow server and unit rules maturely and respectfully or face immediate rejection. [/b]

Signed, Your name

*Note* Having trouble pasting the form structure? Right click, and paste as plain text.

For Re-Enlistments:

Post a new topic titled:

Re-enlistment - John Doe

Copy and paste the following application form in your new topic and fill it out completely:

[b]First Name: [/b] 
[b]Last Name: [/b]

[b]In-game name: [/b] 
[b]Steam ID [/b](ex. STEAM_0:1:298): 

[b]Game of Primary Activity (Choose One):[/b] (Day of Defeat: Source, Days of War): 

[b]Date of Birth: [/b] 
[b]Location: [/b]

[b]Why do you wish to re-join the 1st Marine Raiders?: [/b]

[b]Did any of our current members play a part in your re-enlisting? If so, who?: [/b]

[b]How are you today?: [/b]

[b]What rank did you have before you left?: [/b]

[b]Retirement/Resignation Date?: [/b]

[b]What were the main reasons for leaving the 1st MRB?: [/b]

[b]Parting Comments: [/b]

[b]By posting this Enlistment form, I acknowledge that my returning rank is subject to change and agree that I have and will follow server and unit rules maturely and respectfully or face immediate rejection. [/b]

Signed, Your name

*Note* Having trouble pasting the form structure? Right click, and paste as plain text.

Questions? Contact our recruitment officer at recruitment@1stmarineraiders.com
or contact an admin at support@1stmarineraiders.com for forum support.

Edited by Musleh 1st MRB