Who ya'll voting for in USA election (and lets assume people outside USA can vote)

T. Brown 1st MRB

Who ya'll voting for in USA election (and lets assume people outside USA can vote)   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Trumpidy Trump
    • Hilary Swank
    • Jill Steinberger
    • Gary "Big Ol" Johnson
    • DOD:S 2

I'll play the rube on this one. I'm a Clinton supporter.

HOLD ON WAIT DON'T THROW ANYTHING!

I think our options are shit. The only reason I'd pick Clinton over Trump, is 'cause she's a politician, and a bad one at that. She's unlikely to get ANYTHING significant done, just like Obama before her (You know, after the Republicans nabbed the majorities in other areas). She just doesn't have the competency or popularity to really get the backing she needs to do anything nutso. 

Now Trump? Trump might just pour gasoline on the country, throw a match and claim the insurance money.

Is this a perfect reasoning? God no, I still think we're fucked either way. I'm just hoping Ron Paul saves us all before shit goes down. Though part of me suspects (And hey, NSA this is NOT a threat and will never be, please don't SWAT me) that we're here to elect a vice president and not a president, since these two are so unpopular I feel like someone's gonna start taking shots at'm. Granted I said the same thing about Obama, but apparently the KKK has just ended up full of pansies or something.

I think it's safe to say that our options really aren't the greatest. In the polls lately these 2 candidates are the most hated in the last 40yrs (check the sources yourself I'm being lazy). There are a lot of what was considered conspiracy theories that have come to fruition for both sides.

I'm in Canada, but looking down over at what's going on over in the US, I think the whole thing is a shit show. Its all about trying to make the other person or their party look terrible and make grand promises rather than actually propose astute ways of moving forward with the country.

Had you asked me several weeks ago, I would have said Hillary. But several things recently made me change my mind to basically pick a result that'll never happen.

1) How absolutely ridiculous the whole Pepe incident has been overblown by the Hillary shills and propagandists. This has to be the single most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while in terms of politics. The fact that they think that their audience is so stupid that they can just spout bullshit over what a meme means and have people actually believe that its a white supremacist or racist meme inherently just because some fuck-wad edited it to put swastikas in its eyes or some shit. The fact that the US Presidential election has degraded to the point of arguing over fucking online memes in itself could be argument enough as to how big of a shit show this all is.

2) Hillary has shown she's just as willing to drop down to nearly the same rhetoric as Trump, even if she tries to be a lot smarter about using it due to her experience. Her statement recently basically condemning roughly 1/4 of the US (if we believe polls), "1/2 of Trump's supporters", as the most deplorable people in the country, really shows just how much she cares about what she says to win over supporters who're on the fence, right? Seriously, how many political candidates of any country could realistically get away with saying that 1/4 of the country sucks ass, and that they basically don't matter in terms of their views? Considering that Trump supporters are not singular in any respect, this rang to me to be especially stupid for someone who I had repeatedly judged to be an astute politician.

You guys get to pick either wannabe Machiavelli in a Suit, or a reality TV star businessman with a questionable hairdo. Neither of which are truly capable of running the US effectively IMO.

A friend of mine's father who is a lawyer has tried to predict what'll happen though: Hillary will likely win, there'll be several months with everyone with a big media presence saying: "Thank God Trump didn't get elected.", and then shortly after that dies off, those same people will be after Hillary. Both of them have major problems that make them "problematic" as heads of state, and whichever one gets in is going to have those issues become VERY public after they get in.

• 2 weeks later...