Please Delete My Account

Question

I don't know if you remember me, but I was once part of the unit.

I have a small but very important favor to ask.

Since Lennings is my real last name, my forum posts are some of the first things that shows up on google when you search for me.

Now, I have not said an endless amount of things I regret but I still don't want my future employers to read all of what's on here.

Especally not the people that are currently looking to hire me.

Since I will be handling alot of sensitive data if they hire me, there is no question that this company will google my name and look through everything.

So I'm asking you to please remove my account and all my forum posts, I have not added anything important to your unit so nothing will be lost.

I can confirm that its me typing if you guys need that.

I have sent a MSG to two admins and a mail to whoever is in charge of this website, without being replied to.

Thank you very much and I'm sorry if it means a lot of work for you.

/Lennings

6 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Quarterman 1st MRB said:

Please be patient over the holidays while I try and find the easiest way to handle this. :)

Of course! Thank you.

Have a merry christmas, I hope the unit and all members are doing well!

9 hours ago, McDowell 1st MRB said:

Having a TS/SCI Clearance myself, it really doesn't matter too much on a forums like this unless you've said something treasonous about the United States.. but if you really want to we can figure something out. Seems ridiculous, but just let me know.

Surely there are other things that an employer is looking at.

It might seem ridiculous to you, but I really need a job and this forum is the only place online where I have shared a lot of information about myself. And if there is a possibility it might work against me, I want to clean up.

I have a few more reasons I don't want to bring up on here but I discussed this with Quarterman.

It would really help me out if you deleted my account.

Thank you.

Given the first link to you on these forums on a google search isn't until the 2nd page; and then only when shows that at one point someone sharing your name was a part of this community when they were 21 and reference to the Slope shute, which is your most frequently posted sub forum, which your employer would only know by being a member of these forums, I don't see the issue. But as I don't have the access to complete your request we will need to wait for the Captains to determine if this will be doable for you XD

A side note we could possibly implement is to make it so you are unable to view users post history unless signed into an account. Leave all the public threads themselves accessible if a guest wants to manually dig through it but so that say for this situation; when clicking the link to lennings' profile that links to his oldest content posted on the site, instead you get linked to a log in page preventing anyone from snooping into his thread about not trusting the Italian guy named marko who shat in his hallway next to the modem :P

That thread I can understand not wanting an employer to see lol