Bf3 or Mw3

Cribari

BF3 or MW3?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which will you buy?

• BF3
    • MW3

I've been a fan of both series over my gaming years, I've played Battlefield since 1942, and Call of Duty since CoD:2.

Needless to say, both Activision/Infinity Ward and Treyarch have managed to muff up the series since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, so I'm going to go with BF3 on this one, considering that the Battlefield games are always consistent.

Replace the W in MW3 with an E and that's what I'm really waiting for. Besides, I'll just skip MW3 and get MW4 when it comes out 10 months later if I want more crap about renegade generals killing JSOC teams, a stereotypical russian lunatic for a villain or more of Captain Prices moustache.

Its the year of the 3s. Saints Row 3, Mass Effect 3, MW3 and BF3. All are going to be amazing and sell like crazy, I'm excited as fuck for ME3, since I played 2 for about 120 hours. SR3 is of course the most fun you can ever have in a game, and this one looks like they bumped up the production value and made it a bit more on the realistic side. But seriously BF3 is the best looking game I have seen, and I am sure it will be the best game of this generation of consoles. Fuck Crysis, Battlefield 3 will be the new PC Hardware Benchmark.

Its the year of the 3s. Saints Row 3, Mass Effect 3, MW3 and BF3. All are going to be amazing and sell like crazy, I'm excited as fuck for ME3, since I played 2 for about 120 hours. SR3 is of course the most fun you can ever have in a game, and this one looks like they bumped up the production value and made it a bit more on the realistic side. But seriously BF3 is the best looking game I have seen, and I am sure it will be the best game of this generation of consoles. Fuck Crysis, Battlefield 3 will be the new PC Hardware Benchmark.

I really want to try saints row 3 and maybe mass effect three but bf3 yeah its pretty but i have a feeling that will be the only thing good about it

I really want to try saints row 3 and maybe mass effect three but bf3 yeah its pretty but i have a feeling that will be the only thing good about it

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I'd like to know what they're bringing to the table in terms of innovations in gameplay.