Abusive People on Pub Server

Hi guys,

I just wanted to put a complaint I received on the forums for all of you to see. I had someone personally complain to me about the way he was treated on the pub server last night by player's named Rocketdude88 and Mr. BM. I have witnessed these particular players' behaviour on numerous occasions, and it hardly think it represents the word of our unit- respect. The player that brought the matter to my attention has told me that he doesn't want to play on our server anymore, unless those 2 players weren't able to interact with him again. I don't think that this is an isolated case, and there have been numerous problems with Rocketdude88 in the past. I do not have their STEAM IDs at this time, but could obtain them if the command staff require I do so.

Please consider banning these players permanently for their relentless abuse of other players (including me) and their disregard for the standard operating procedure of the 1st MRB public server.

Cheers,

MagnificentBastardsPatch150.png

I support this message!

But seriously you are beating a dead horse Asmaro. There are a handful of us that feel the same way but they have been knighted by the queen so to vanquish them is too mighty a task.

P.S. Don't forget about goldencakes2k4

Couldn't agree more! especially adding in Goldencakes, I've had to mute them so many times for having long conversations about things such as "dog shit" and how a player is bad at the game. Not to mention all the times they have had day or week bans for mic spamming and what not.

If they were never to return to our server, it would be a better place without them. I really hope the command staff take this thread to heart when thinking about how to deal with this group..

I too have witnessed Mr.BM get out of hand and have explained to him he needed to shut his yap. I have also silenced him a time or two.

Rocketdude88 has always been quiet when I've played with him however. I too have spoken with pubbers who refuse to play with either of them in the server, such is their choice.

The things we don't need are comments such as "seems as if he's been knighted by the queen" or other such comments to that effect.

No one is above all reproach on our servers but if a person has been cleared of hacking a number of times, it's redundant to continue beating the issue. Keep taking demo's and if you catch anything blatant then post it up - but if you think it's 'maybe, maybe not', perhaps discuss it with someone and see what they think before posting it. Watching demo's of a good player (while exciting) gets old when you're constantly having to clear them of hacking.

If the abuse continues, please take a demo of it, or record the chat logs or what have you. Again, I personally have seen Mr.BM be a total asshole a number of times, but silencing him usually did the trick and he'd get the hint. I've also had to kick him before which also settled him right down. If it's becoming a really routine issue, then something more can be done. More often then not, they seem to go on without issue when I'm in the pub.

Just my $.02, but please lets leave the snide comments out of the thread.

Yea... But what I don't really understand is, when do we stop just silencing them and kicking them to put them in line. It's almost a constant bother to do this, they may get the hint, for that game, but later on in the day they will be back to doing what they do best.

I don't know, perhaps we should just do as goodwin says and get some demo's and what not.

But unless they are dealt with they will never fully get the hint I don't think.

The things we don't need are comments such as "seems as if he's been knighted by the queen" or other such comments to that effect.

Sorry, I was trying to make light of a situation that has been grinding my nuts for a long time. I will try to be more serious in future posts.

Rocketdude88 has been an unpleasent experiance. The group of douch bag friends he has ,who I seem to have to warn/slash mute every time I happen to join the server, only make Rocketdude88 worse. Said friends of rdude are ex Mr. BM, goldencakes, sniper81 and carton of newports. I could care less about any of these players abilities but rather the atmosphere they seem to bring to the pub all the time.

If any one ever tk's them by accident we never hear the end of it and yelling that they will get that player banned. Its just seems to be constant shit with these guys.

P.S. Don't forget about goldencakes2k4

I'd like to comment about goldencakes. A few days ago, he began to make fart noises in the pub and was warned continuously before being muted by TSgt. Conners. After being unmuted, he continued to make the noises, and was muted a second time by Conners. At this point, I had already wanted to ban him, along with another admin who was prepared to ban him. On more than one occasion I've seen him been loud, noisy, and outright disrespectful to other pubbers. The best course of action would be a ban, in my opinion; considering that this behavior has been continuous, even after being muted/kicked. Other admins and I would prefer to ban someone rather than having to warn/kick a person everyday.

I personally don't have a problem with any of the player's mentioned, but the fact that it is bothering so many members and pubbers isn't fair. I trust Maj. decision but after the 1 wk. ban if he still is a problem the next ban should be permanent.