ARMA 2, Eve Online, San Andreas?

Vandagriff 1st MRB

Well this was more for ARMA 2, but I figured I'd throw other games out there to.

As for ARMA 2, I wanted to see who was fortunate to purchase this game and would be interested in getting together maybe once a week or month and have a team-running session. Just for those who don't know about ARMA 2, it's a washed down version of a military simulator, and this game is not for the die-hard call of duty fans. Imagine battlefield 2 on a much larger scales, with incredibly amounts of realism too it and not shitty registry.

Well anyway, for those who have it, post here and we shall see if we can get something going sometime in the near future.

As for EVE ONLINE, whoever has this can post here as well, I still play this game unlike many other mrb members who used to play, so if anyone else does we can meet up sometime and play.

San Andreas is a game in the Grand Theft Auto series. Multiplayer you say? Yes, this game can be played online with many other users. There are two programs you can download to connect online with other players and have some crazy fun in this gta game.

Multi Theft Auto and San Andreas Multiplayer

Its your preference which you would want to use, both have their advantages over the other.

Anywho, get back to me and let me know and lets see what we can do.

It doesn't have to just be eve, ARMA 2 is great for team playing, and San Andreas multiplayer... well thats' for people who like the Grand Theft Auto Series.

I could use some more help in the EVE world, I've been crapping out on level 3 missions, so any help would be worth mine and the helpers time X-). I can run level 4's, but only with help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.