The First MRB Movie

Maines

Thank You Branem, Tate, Parker, and Kirk, for your videos all came together to make this great Movie!

First Marine Raider Battalion,

I have grown so much in this unit. When I enlisted, I thought I was not going to last past Cpl. Now, looking back throughout my career, I am the proudest of the proud to be a First Marine Raider! It gives me great pride and great pleasure to give to you the 1st MRB Movie, Celebrating 3 years of being the best in the world at we do. I feel as if I am in a brotherhood worth fighting for, worth sitting in my room 12 hours a day and hanging with you gentlemen, and ladies, as my career pushes on. From doing BCT's with GySgt. Jones, to reaching GySgt. myself within 10 months, to becoming 1st Platoon Clerk, to my many realism wins. There is nothing that I would rather do than to spend my days with the best in the world. This is my gift to you, Please enjoy!

Lieutenant Colonel Parker, you have deserved the rank you have attained through years of work, perseverance, and dealing with countless whiny bitches. For dealing with us for so long, you are the best of the best at what you do, and THAT is kicking ass

Second Lieutenant Jones, you are the man I look up to to attain greatness in the Raiders. I will go until I physically cannot go anymore. I will be the best and you are one that pushes me to do so, and I am damn glad you do.

Second Lieutenant Kirkendall....I will knife you....I will.

And to the countless friends that I have made and will make in the future

1. Branem
  2. Brown
  3. Gio
  4. Tate
  5. Peaker
  6. Ella and Arron
  7. Turner
  8. Wells
  9. Elf
  10. Engle
  11. Jones
  12. Parker
  13. Kirk
  14. And many many more!

My career has gotten many highlights and I hope to make many more!

*Salute*

Gunnery Sergeant Zachary Trevor Maines

I can actually say I'm glad that I have been apart of this unit for most of the the three years.

While watching this video I really saw the potential this unit really has had that I've been to blind to see, I'm sorry for any disrespect I've given to any member, any member part of the 1st MRB community and the unit itself. I've been ignoring the unit and its' activities for a long time and I'm ready to do great things for it.

*Salute*

-P.S.-

This movie was very well made. You all have really out done yourselves in making this video. If I haven't already congratulated you for your promotions I will now, congrats to all the members who have been promoted you all deserved these promos. Parker, I've know you for a long time and I apologize for any grief I've given you over the past 3 years, you greatly deserve the promotion to Lt. Col. and have done great things for this unit.

This video is awesome!

Great choice of music, and great job on the editting! you've done a fantastic job!

I think what made it extra special and a sentiment to how everyone wanted to be there was the full private server, and and the vent being jam packed (even if this was the first one I've attended). Cant wait for the 4th aniversary next year, hopefully we get lots more memorable things to add to this in the year to come! ;)

Vent was so full on that day infact that i had to kick my brother and Robbie off vent to give 2 others people room to listen to the ceremony.

Maines you have always done your best when it comes to the unit. Keep it up mate. I didnt get to see the video since i am at school right now and they block youtube here.

I'll watch it when i get home.

Great video Maines! I'm glad you have stuck around this long, you truly do the work of a true Raider.

But you think you'll knife me? oh-ho-ho-ho!

...;)

Thanks for the compliments guys. An entire month of work has really paid off. My better moods have been helping as well.

Also, lets kick some ass on Sunday against the 101st AB. Ooh-Rah!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A6tqP9Mbl-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank You Branem, Tate, Parker, and Kirk, for your videos all came together to make this great Movie!

First Marine Raider Battalion,

I have grown so much in this unit. When I enlisted, I thought I was not going to last past Cpl. Now, looking back throughout my career, I am the proudest of the proud to be a First Marine Raider! It gives me great pride and great pleasure to give to you the 1st MRB Movie, Celebrating 3 years of being the best in the world at we do. I feel as if I am in a brotherhood worth fighting for, worth sitting in my room 12 hours a day and hanging with you gentlemen, and ladies, as my career pushes on. From doing BCT's with GySgt. Jones, to reaching GySgt. myself within 10 months, to becoming 1st Platoon Clerk, to my many realism wins. There is nothing that I would rather do than to spend my days with the best in the world. This is my gift to you, Please enjoy!

Lieutenant Colonel Parker, you have deserved the rank you have attained through years of work, perseverance, and dealing with countless whiny bitches. For dealing with us for so long, you are the best of the best at what you do, and THAT is kicking ass

Second Lieutenant Jones, you are the man I look up to to attain greatness in the Raiders. I will go until I physically cannot go anymore. I will be the best and you are one that pushes me to do so, and I am damn glad you do.

Second Lieutenant Kirkendall....I will knife you....I will.

And to the countless friends that I have made and will make in the future

1. Branem
  2. Brown
  3. Gio
  4. Tate
  5. Peaker
  6. Ella and Arron
  7. Turner
  8. Wells
  9. Elf
  10. Engle
  11. Jones
  12. Parker
  13. Kirk
  14. And many many more!

My career has gotten many highlights and I hope to make many more!

*Salute*

Gunnery Sergeant Zachary Trevor Maines

So the command staff do not count as friends? I smell a demerit