this is to Grant

Bryant 1st MRB

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait isn't advicating war against the crab cake creed?

NAY THE crab cake CREED STATES THAT ONE MUST LOVE AND TOLERATE! ONE MUST ALWAYS BE READY TO FIGHT FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN!!!

In fact I just finished watching the season finale and the best fight scene I have ever seen was in it. Love and tolerance is part of the crab cake creed, yes. But forgiveness is also in the creed as well. War is a terrible thing but necessary occurence in the struggle for love amongst all man and crab cake kind!!! ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN????

2gt43mu.gif

AMEN

Edited by Grant 1st MRB

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RsgLJcjbTTA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FlfbdWt77KM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

94559%20-%20artist:southparktaoist%20dre

Jewish Rainbow dash, your argument is invalid. Try again.

1295095076359n1296570007695_display.gif

PINKIE-COPTER GO!!!!!

b05.gif

Edited by Grant 1st MRB

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!

Those poor unicorns had just lost their horns!! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HAD YOURS TAKEN!!! ITS LIKE LOSING A PART OF YOURSELF BODY AND SOUL.

As for everyone else let it be known that I have defeated one of your major players, Sgt. Johnson, in an ultimate showdown. Proving that the resolve of a crab cake enthusiast defending what he believes in is stronger than the elements of hate!!!!

If you still think you can get me to try and not like crab cakes!!!

odqus.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.