Diablo 3

Quarterman 1st MRB

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry don't need another LoL/HoN/DoTA. Lemme know when diablo gets its RPG elements back and maybe i'll consider playing again. As it stands with the auto scaling stats, very few options for your abilities and all I just feel there is a much better use for 60 bucks.

It's all about the skills and weapons with the stat bonus on them. I think blizzard was there there is over a million different ways you could play the characters. Seems like a lot. Anyways they had a wizard who was all melee and it kicked ass. Idk I've always been a fan and I think it's gonna kick ass!

should i buy it online(no tax) or in store...cause in store i would have a copy of it...im afraid to lose it if i buy it online lol

the great thing is when you start to install it, you have to make a battle.net account, its kind of like steam, it holds all your purchesd games and you can always log on and download it. No need to re-buy it when you switch computers.

this game is worth at most $20.

it's like a glorified magicka/pseudo-mmo hybrid that takes itself too seriously made by a shit nerd money sucking company, blizzard/activision, that puts out overpriced, overhyped nerd games like wow and starcraft and call of duty. the whole point of the game is to play through the levels to unlock... THE SAME GAME but on a harder difficulty. then you grind that same game on a harder difficulty to unlock... THE SAME GAME on an even harder difficulty so you can grind gear to play... THE SAME GAME on the same maximum difficulty which actually doesn't serve a purpose other than to create the illusion of replay value.

also game is buggy and nothing that everybody was excited for has been released yet (pvp + selling itams for real money)

and you can play it for free with some guest pass feature

my advice to anyone that doesn't have it: don't get it. shit blizzard game starcraft 2 released at something like 6 million dollars and then went free to play.

2cents

and the diffrens between other games is?

the way i look at it at is that it gives me som time to spend whit friends and play it. and it takes long time to go threw the hole game im on act 3 now on normal and time to get to that point for me is around 20h.

if you take dods i have playd it over 1200h and still i think its a fun game and what do you do?

you kill the other team whit few wepons and cap flags.

the difference between this shitty overpriced game and other games like dods is that dods pits you up against actual people. you're gonna tell me that every donner game you play is the same scripted bad guys in the same areas shooting their weapons at the same synchronized times? good joke. multiplayer games like dods have actual replay value. it's different every time you play it. diablo3 is a glorified single player game with some garbage cop out blizzard version of replay value, ie the same fuckin thing but "harder". once you play it through, there's no more reason to play it. "oh but you unlock harder difficulties liv!" shut up it's the same thing. "oh but you can get better gear liv!" for what? to play the same thing again after a monstrous grind or real money? but have an easier time? get outta here.

like i said, the game is worth at most $20. AND you can play it for free with a guest pass. my advice is:, pirate that shit, play it for a few days, then throw it away. paypal blizzard 20 bucks if you really enjoyed it. at least you won't get ripped off that way.

ps 20 hours on a game with no replay value is total trash. doesn't skyrim have like 700 hours or something ridiculous?

Edited by Liv

Lol replayability is completely subjective. I think it's fun, even if it is the same levels, to play through with my friends trying out different classes and on different difficulties. You might think it's stupid, but I enjoy it and I think a fair amount of other people do too. Don't get the anger there...

if you wanna pay 60 bucks + future dlc + future expansions + activision map pack costs to play the same shit over and over again go right ahead. i'm just throwing in my 2 cents, hence the 2 cents at the end. what am i gonna do reach through my monitor and physically prevent you from buying it?

if you really like the genre, just get torchlight 2. same fuckin thing but at a fair price and you'll get torchlight 1 for free. diablo 3 is triple the price for half the product. not to mention the product in itself is only 1/3 finished. what a joke.

Edited by Liv

You're right, I don't know how I didn't realize what a fool I've been. Why did I buy a game from a franchise I love and with a story in which I'm invested instead of waiting for the cheaper indie knock-off that doesn't even have a release date yet? Oh woe is me for buying a game I love just so I could play it with my friends and enjoy myself!! How could I have been so blind to waste 60 precious dollars that I could have spent on nutella and condoms?!? I hadn't bought a video game in over 6 months, but still how deplorably frivolous!!

Thank you for helping me see the light, and correct my crooked, crooked ways.

the difference between this shitty overpriced game and other games like dods is that dods pits you up against actual people. you're gonna tell me that every donner game you play is the same scripted bad guys in the same areas shooting their weapons at the same synchronized times? good joke. multiplayer games like dods have actual replay value. it's different every time you play it. diablo3 is a glorified single player game with some garbage cop out blizzard version of replay value, ie the same fuckin thing but "harder". once you play it through, there's no more reason to play it. "oh but you unlock harder difficulties liv!" shut up it's the same thing. "oh but you can get better gear liv!" for what? to play the same thing again after a monstrous grind or real money? but have an easier time? get outta here.

like i said, the game is worth at most $20. AND you can play it for free with a guest pass. my advice is:, pirate that shit, play it for a few days, then throw it away. paypal blizzard 20 bucks if you really enjoyed it. at least you won't get ripped off that way.

ps 20 hours on a game with no replay value is total trash. doesn't skyrim have like 700 hours or something ridiculous?

I8CZK.gif