hackers

Lalonde

maybe start banning them. just in your top 10 you have 6 or 7 hackers. Im not ganna waste my time with this server anymore cause Ive tried reporting them, noone listens to the whispers. enjoy the shit show. oh and just for fun stuff, you're beloved elf. ya him too. he toggles like a boss. enjoy.

difference is Im not going to send posts in the m.p when their regulars that noone will believe me or ex mrb. I send those to the snco's asking to post in you're sgt. quarters so that only admins can discuss about it. clearly the people I thought would do it didnt.

You as a ex member of 1stMRB should know that we have zero tolerance for hackers and such. Being a smart ass or being disrespectful wont help you very much. Elf was checked by C-staff about hack accusations. Also if someone is dominating you that doesnt mean that he is a hacker it just means that he is better then you. Should i say that Fuji or Panda are hacking becouse they kill me every time? I have been in this unit for more then 6 months now i have never saw you post a ban request in Military Police section. Enjoy and i hope when you chill i can see you in pub again.

Go figure I try to raise a problem and you just turn around saying you already deal with it. I just went to check to verify. 5 out of you're top 10 are guarentied hackers. 0 tolerance? can't wait to see it.

Lalonde if you have demos for those 5 pubbers post them in MP section if you dont have any proof except your "guarantee" that what can i say "I will perma ban them becouse Lalonde guarantees that they are hackers?". You should know the rules of our unit with that 0 tolerance since you were in our unit twice. MP section is for non 1st mrb and that Sgt. Quarters you mentioned are for 1st MRB only. You raise a problem and im trying to solve it by explaining and talking to you.

Great points Jankovski and Kirkendall, but I just need to add some of my own.

Lalonde you start a topic with hostility and you get nothing but respectful responses from our members. You're accusing the integrity of this unit and in doing so you are accusing my integrity. We are extremely tough on hackers, but we don't ban someone without evidence. You say you submitted demos, no you didn't, not in the correct section of the forums anyways. If you're going to be a whiny little bitch about our servers then I'm glad your gone. Please don't come back. Oh and for being such a dick I'm banning your account on the forums. If you're going to be a dick in the server than I'll ban you there too. Have a nice day.