Any suggestions?

Lystad 1st MRB

• 6 months later...

Here one that you will play, curse me for making you click the link, then have stuck in your damn head for a week and look like an idiot as you hum it to yourself.

By Clicking said below link you agree to the following terms:

1) You must let the entire song play and cannot go any distance further then 10' from the speakers

2) You must keep the volume at 50% or higher the entire time

3) You must deal with all the looks anyone around you, that they are definitely going to give you.

4) Enjoy this song was from 1997, and was the bane of every guy in existence at the time.

5) You can not drown out/block the sound by any means.

And now, I present said link

Edited by Gardner 1st MRB

i can give you an entire list of bad ass songs/

Smells like teen spirit-Nirvana

bullet with butterfy wings- the smashing pumpkins

this is a call- foo fighters

drunk daddy- The cherry poppin daddies

and many more but im in class and im lazy

Ooo I love that Smashing Pumpkins song!!!

90's music is the BEST!!! Seriously... it really is! Even the gay ones you say you dont want haha.

Runway Train - Soul Asylum

Any Korn song really... I like them..

Man In The Box - Alice in Chains

Pearl Jam did a lot in the 90's and they are AWESOME

I could go on for daaaaaaaaays but Ill stop.

I like 2k music so here are my suggestions:

***Note these are in no particular order. I am thinking of these songs as I go***

Jimmy Eat World- Sweetness

We the Kngs - Say you like me

New Found Glory- All downhill from here

New Found Glory- Dressed to kill

blink-182- First Date

blink-182 Adam's song

Anberlin- Paperthin Hymn

Yellowcard- Only one

Yellowcard-Ocean avenue

Sum 41- With me

Sum 41- Underclass hero

Sum 41- In too deep