Things you got for Christmas

Englebretson 1st MRB

An Xbox 360, 4,000 Microsoft Points, Shirts+underwear, a bunch of candy, sandals, and tomorrow I'm getting an M4 (possibly). I'm spoiled rotten. I hope the Marine Corps will fix that

Edit: It's not likely that I'll be getting an M4. My dad told me that he would get me one, but I think there's a license you need to get before you can own an M4. Plus, I only have, like, 2 hours of range time on my belt. So I'm not really getting an M4.

Edited by Logsdon 1st MRB

A new digital camera

A custom made rosary using black onyx for the stones (everyone in my family got one from my mother)

A set of Portal 2 bookends

A bottle of Jack Daniels honey whisky

And my girlfriend got me a load of Them Crooked Vultures paraphernalia.

I got a few 100$ from grandparents.

But everything else came from my girlfriend.

-a ring

-an enderman computer sticker

-a few clothes [i have been informed that there is in fact an E in clothes. But then again a shirt is made from cloth] (one was a tshirt with calvin and hobbs on it but they were dressed like Gandalf and Frodo pretty sick!)

-two handles of Vodka

-one handle of Jack premium barrel bottle. (came in a fancy box! :o )

-and the 28 days 28 weeks later dvd set.

I brought her to New York and spent around 400 dollars on her for comic books and some stuff for her xbox. So....we are both real broke now xD

Clothes here, mostly under armor and workout shorts

$600

ipod nano

dallas cowboy slippers

Assassins Creed 3 US Flag

New graphics card of my choosing once i figure it out

shoes

Farcry 3

Complete series of Rurouni Kenshin and Tenchi Muyo

Complete Harry potter blue ray series imported from UK

Crown Royal Maple Finish

Kraken rum

Edited by Mamora BAR

Got a couple nice sweaters, some black trousers and nice headphones. My family wasn't really trying this year- but I can't complain about a thing!

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday

I got nothing and spent it alone. :3 BACHELOR POWER

Oh Logue, if only I had made it to GB a few days earlier, we could've had a lovely Christmas!