Game of Thrones discussion (Spoilers)

Gardiner 1st MRB

Also, did Grenn die in the books protecting the tunnels.

No, Grenn survived in the books. Donal Noye, the one-armed badass of a blacksmith was killed killing Mag (King of the Giants) in the books. I missed last night's episode, but to my knowledge they never brought Donal Noye into the picture (he was always around since Jon joined the Night's Watch and before)

Also, did Grenn die in the books protecting the tunnels.

No, Grenn survived in the books. Donal Noye, the one-armed badass of a blacksmith was killed killing Mag (King of the Giants) in the books. I missed last night's episode, but to my knowledge they never brought Donal Noye into the picture (he was always around since Jon joined the Night's Watch and before)

Correct. Well fuck I liked grenn

Someone correct me but didn't Jon kill Ygritte?

No, Jon did not kill Ygritte in the book. He thought he saw her scaling part of Castle Black by her red hair but he was still somewhat feverish from a leg wound so he wasn't sure if he saw her or not. After the fight, he goes out to where he saw her and found her dying from an arrow from someone else, not one of his. He hears her last words (You know nothing) and burns her corpse.

End of book five. Do you guys think that its the children of the forrest with Varys, or just some random kids with daggers?

Lol wut. The origins of the Spider's little birds are spilled like 3 times in the book. Even once in the very first book. They are normal children, trained special by the Spider's overseas business partners.

As a non book reader that episode was probably easily the best so far. Lots of good stuff.

TONS of cliff hangers. A few questions for next season:

1. Is Dog going to die?

2. Where is Tyrion going to go to next?

3. Where is Arya (or whatever the spelling is) going to go and do next?

4. Is the Mountain going to survive?

5. When will the Dragon Queen cross the sea? If at all?

As a non book reader that episode was probably easily the best so far. Lots of good stuff.

TONS of cliff hangers. A few questions for next season:

1. Is Dog going to die?

2. Where is Tyrion going to go to next?

3. Where is Arya (or whatever the spelling is) going to go and do next?

4. Is the Mountain going to survive?

5. When will the Dragon Queen cross the sea? If at all?

My thoughts...

1. I think so, can't see how he survives

2. No idea...that could be interesting

3. Pretty sure she is heading to Bravos..should be awesome I think

4. Survive as a zombie? lol

5. I'm hoping the the dragons go rogue and toast her and head over the ocean on their own. So tired of that storyline

End of book five. Do you guys think that its the children of the forrest with Varys, or just some random kids with daggers?

Lol wut. The origins of the Spider's little birds are spilled like 3 times in the book. Even once in the very first book. They are normal children, trained special by the Spider's overseas business partners.

Yeah I definitely missed that, whoops.

Wait the children are the spiders? As in that bald dude in kings landing? Im gonna have to rewatch season 4. It was the first season that I had to wait a damn week between episodes. Its taking all my self control not to just read the books and and find out what happens. Damn HBO, how about a 12 episode season?