Official Stanley Cup Playoffs

Englebretson 1st MRB

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The end of Game 7 was fucking bullshit, particularly the OT Goal by the Bruins. What the hell were the refs smoking to not see that a couple of the players on Boston weren't hitting Reimer a little with their sticks right before they scored? 3 goals in less than five minutes, the Bruins never pulled it back up in the last two games, but they did it tonight for some strange reason. I'm fuming to say the least right now.

I guess it was a little too much to hope for the young Leafs team to overcome one of the best teams in the NHL, even though I'm glad they made it as far as they did. It just hurts to see them win the whole game and just come crashing down in the last couple of minutes because Boston goes with an open net which had failed them for the last couple of games. Hopefully Boston doesn't make it past NYC or I'll be pissed.

Well I guess karma is a bitch. They hike up leaf ticket prices for the playoffs almost doubling them and gouging the fans for more money. Then karma comes back around and bites them in the ass. LOL

Yea because no other sports team hikes up their prices in the playoffs...

This one hurts. If they had lost any other way it wouldn't be as bad. They totally caved under the pressure in the last 10 minutes of the game and let Boston come back. All that inexperience people were talking about the whole series really came to light in the last few minutes of the game. They really must be feeling like shit today, I imagine they weren't able to sleep last night. This series is a sign of whats to come in the next few years in Toronto, we've got some great players and an outstanding goaltender. Jake Gardiner is going to be an amazing puck moving defenseman, I think James Reimer proved all his critics wrong and will be a No. 1 goalie, and Phil Kessel was one of our best players every single game and really took that "scoring against the Bruins" monkey off his back.

Like I said previously, the Bruins are not the same team they were 2 years ago. The Rangers should win that series and move on to the Conference Finals.

It was as if millions of Maple Leaf fans cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

Sad sad day. I was really hoping they would win. I looked at my phone just before i went into the movies to watch the great gatsby and saw the score and said to myself ok...they have this in the bag...2 mins left..ahead by 2....cmon. After the movie i looked at my phone and was dumbstruck. I cant imagine how painful of a loss that is for the players and fans.

Edited by Mamora BAR

Well I guess karma is a bitch. They hike up leaf ticket prices for the playoffs almost doubling them and gouging the fans for more money. Then karma comes back around and bites them in the ass. LOL

Yea because no other sports team hikes up their prices in the playoffs...

This one hurts. If they had lost any other way it wouldn't be as bad. They totally caved under the pressure in the last 10 minutes of the game and let Boston come back. All that inexperience people were talking about the whole series really came to light in the last few minutes of the game. They really must be feeling like shit today, I imagine they weren't able to sleep last night. This series is a sign of whats to come in the next few years in Toronto, we've got some great players and an outstanding goaltender. Jake Gardiner is going to be an amazing puck moving defenseman, I think James Reimer proved all his critics wrong and will be a No. 1 goalie, and Phil Kessel was one of our best players every single game and really took that "scoring against the Bruins" monkey off his back.

Like I said previously, the Bruins are not the same team they were 2 years ago. The Rangers should win that series and move on to the Conference Finals.

Come on Parker you have to admit this is a dick move

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/22/leafs...yoff-tickets-75

Looks like they played the "How much would you pay for these tickets?" game and won. I really doubt the ticket price affected their ticket sales.

Nope and that's the problem people will still buy them. There is a difference between being a loyal fan and a sucker.