Iron Man 3

Roussel 1st MRB

Iron Man 3 was a really good movie. I would watch it again.Now, for you comic book enthusiasts out there you won't like it too much. There is a couple of reasons why you won't like it but, I will just say the most obvious one. The Mandarin does not have power rings like he suppose to.The Mento-Intensifier Ring, Electro-BlastRing, Flame Blast Ring(He does have that ability but no Flame Blast Ring), White Light Ring, Black Light Ring, Disintegration Beam Ring,Vortex Beam Ring, Impact Beam Ring and Matter Re-arranger Ring are not shown and/or used in the movie. Basically, this movie wasn't Cannon in terms of Iron Man's 1# villain "The Mandarin".

In my opinion the movie was like your spelling and grammar in that post. There's a high number of glaring issues and definite flaws, but it got the point across.

7/10.

Good.

Also, what's the idea of scaring people away from the thread with a subheading of spoilers, but then warning people what they might not like if they haven't seen it?

Yeah, my grammar could use a good bit of work. My spelling is always good. I copied and pasted the names of the rings. That's the reason for the spelling bit. It's just in case they don't read the entire thing. Some people just glance at a title and click. It was a warning with a warning you could say. I agree with your rating of this movie. I believe that it should have included what I said earlier but, that's Hollywood for ya.

I, for one, thought Trevor was a terrifying villain. He wore the rings, they were just props and allusion to the comic book rings. Besides, the real villain said he was the real mandarin, he had magic regeneration crap, so what's to stop him from coming back and growing a fu manchu? (You know, other than the fact that they claim that's the last installment of Iron Man...)

not to mention the mandarian is sopossed to be chinese i believe not a white guy with dirt on his face, fucked it up just like that crap hole of a movie daredevil with a black king pin

I'd like to think that most of us think that the DD movie sucked not because of a black Kingpin but rather because there were many more issues than that. And if you think that Marvel did a good job representing the Asian look with this picture then maybe I can understand why you were so shocked by Micheal Duncan Clark being cast as Carlton Fisk.

Also, since the movie is officially out today in North America, I'm wondering how some of you *cough*internetdownloading*cough* have already seen IM3? :)

Also, since the movie is officially out today in North America, I'm wondering how some of you *cough*internetdownloading*cough* have already seen IM3? :)

My local movie theater held a 9:30pm showing on Thursday night. Because the movie let out after midnight, it was still technically a midnight showing.

That's their logic, not mine. I just watch the movies. Also, since AMC is a national chain I don't think that's out of the ordinary for us.