Awesome Use of Source Filmmaker

Kabasares

This is almost to cool to believe. I really like the video and this guy is really good. nothing agents him but i am not to sure if this video was set up for this to happen or maybe bots not sure but since i don't know if it was set up i have to act like the guy is really getting these unbelievable kills like this every life. I really like the video editing to. All around GOOD video i liked it a lot.

This is almost to cool to believe. I really like the video and this guy is really good. nothing agents him but i am not to sure if this video was set up for this to happen or maybe bots not sure but since i don't know if it was set up i have to act like the guy is really getting these unbelievable kills like this every life. I really like the video editing to. All around GOOD video i liked it a lot.

These guys record every match they play (6v6s organized team against organized team on vents) so they have LOTS and LOTS of footage to choose from. The enemies aren't bots but other people. This is also a compilation of 3 dudes. I'm sure if you recorded 200 hours of gameplay, you too would have amazing kills and a lot of 5 kill streaks to choose from to include in your video.

Although some of the shots may be ridiculous, I don't judge off of choice clips.

I always love watching these kinda videos because they really get me in the mood for DODS.

Here's one I like

What's the name of the map at 3:14 & 3:54? I remember BOTH of them being GREAT maps for pubbing & realisms as well! Would be nice to play them again on our server or something!

3:14 is dod_coire

3:54 is dod_harrington

Both great maps!

That Bobson video is personally one of my favorite despite it being a bit old.

Harrington was such an awesome map in 1.3. Shame it is rarely seen in Source.

Here is a great movie for snipers: <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q3OHf9-4dCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Guest