Sucky phone or good phone

Lystad 1st MRB

Here can you share to people what phone u use or what phone u wish/or will buy.

well, i bought me a samsung galaxy s4 and i'm very happy for it.

it's fast got good camera, perfect screen size for me etc etc.

but yeah there is allways a but, the battery suck it run out quick and gets warm top on the phone when u use a heavy program.

but i still recommend u guys to buy Galaxy s4.

I also have an S3, solid phone and good battery life. However, my nephew has a Nokia Lumia 920, it has an awesome camera with low-light capabilities as well as 1080p video. The only drawback is that it is a Windows phone and many of the apps on the windows store are lacking compared to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.

The thing I hated about the Iphone is you can't replace the battery as easy. I have the S3. Put your phone on power saver and it will be good. Sucks if you want to use the internet because it will go dim. But for the most part my phone lasts all day. At 54% and it's been on for 12 hrs. If you don't want to use power save mode, maybe get a cause that has a extra battery in it. The thing I miss about the Iphone is Itunes.

The thing I hated about the Iphone is you can't replace the battery as easy. I have the S3. Put your phone on power saver and it will be good. Sucks if you want to use the internet because it will go dim. But for the most part my phone lasts all day. At 54% and it's been on for 12 hrs. If you don't want to use power save mode, maybe get a cause that has a extra battery in it. The thing I miss about the Iphone is Itunes.

If you're talking about replacing the battery when it gets old and doesn't hold a charge very well, that's actually very easy for an iPhone 4 or newer. Remove 2 screws and for the 4/4s slide the back off, for the 5 you suction cup the front off. Then there's just a pair of screws holding the battery connector in and a little sticky tape holding the battery down.

If you mean swapping the battery in and out for a charged one all the time, who actually does that? If you insist, a simple work around is to carry 2 iPhones with you and swap your sim card when the battery gets low. iCloud will keep the two devices sync'd. It's about the same as carrying an extra battery and battery charger.

It's a small price to pay for such good build quality.

I've had this piece of shit: Verizon-Samsung-Gusto.jpg

for about 6 or 7 years. Camera doesn't work too well, and the 7 key fell off so I have some rolled-up electrical tape and the button off a flannel shirt in its place...but it still calls and texts and you kids today with your fancy smart phones, get off my lawn or I'll throw this thing at you, it weighs about 53lbs, could crush a child's skull like a cow stepping on a ritz.

It just feels so FUCKING SMALL compared to

That's what she said!

Just put it in power save mode all the time. You won't notice.

You really don't notice how dim it goes for the internet. Like going on the forums?

I just scroll the screen back up afterwards. It makes a huge difference either way. I then scroll screen back down when I don't use it. Battery manager says 80% of my battery goes to screen.

iPhone is the best for me, I had a G4 for a few days and traded back in too big and bulky IMO!

I mean don't get me wrong S4 is nice and all but I am not looking to carry a small tablet in my pocket. also I never have issues finding attachment products for my IPhone! I am a runner and a hiker and needed a phone I could run with! The S4 was way to big to strap to my arm.

Got the fre case and armband and waterproofing on my IPhone5 which is great for the outdoors or just dunking in the toilet. I like have a smaller phone with the GPS for my long hikes and runs, because If ever I should get hurt or whatever I have a way for people to locate me.

For me it was truthfully the size and add-on issue! I know Samsung is trying to get into that market more, but they are not making strong enough strides

I have a Lumia 900, probably will be upgrading to a Lumio 1020 before too long for some sweet sweet camera love. Personally will never have an iPhone or any Apple product, it frustrates me to no end how retarded iOS is...at least after using Android or Windows. Besides that I would never let that herpes known as iTunes on my PC lol

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Lumia 900, probably will be upgrading to a Lumio 1020 before too long for some sweet sweet camera love. Personally will never have an iPhone or any Apple product, it frustrates me to no end how retarded iOS is...at least after using Android or Windows. Besides that I would never let that herpes known as iTunes on my PC lol

Lumia 900? To be honest. . I've never heard of it lol.

Just kidding. .. i'm just not a Nokia fan ;) well, before Nokai was like brick lol u could brake a wall with it!