2014-15 NHL Season

Englebretson 1st MRB

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Cannon why don't you stop posting here until you know something about hockey. All you do is post pictures without any comments about a subject you don't really understand. If you did know anything about hockey you would have joined the fantasy league. Stop trying to raise your post count on the forums by spamming topics with pics nonstop. If you have no other objective then to troll then I'll make you wish you hadn't...believe me when I say that.

I wouldn't mind the leaf hate if you actually knew something about hockey, but you don't so I categorize it as just trolling the forums. Like I said, if you continue you'll see what my angry side is like.

So Cannon why don't you stop posting here until you know something about hockey. All you do is post pictures without any comments about subject you don't really understand. If you did know anything about hockey you would have joined the fantasy league. Stop trying to raise your post count on the forums by spamming topics with pics nonstop. If you have no other objective then to troll then I'll make you wish you hadn't...believe me when I say that.

I wouldn't mind the leaf hate if you actually knew something about hockey, but you don't so I categorize it as just trolling the forums. Like I said, if you continue you'll see what my angry side is like.

Sorry, just trying to fit in... I post pictures because it makes post more iterative in a way and I don't like typing because I don't have great English written skills...

I don't feel I spam the forums but if it's how you feel I will remove posts that are considered excessive.

Sorry, just trying to fit in... I post pictures because it makes post more iterative in a way and I don't like typing because I don't have great English written skills...

I don't feel I spam the forums but if it's how you feel I will remove posts that are considered excessive.

Why don't you start by not posting in the sports section unless you have something serious to contribute. Cheers.

Unexpected news. Vokoun is out for 3-6 months cause he had to have surgery for a blood clot...poor guy.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey...s-to-add-goalie

And yay! Jets won yesterday! Schieffle, Trouba and Frolick were amazing. I'm glad that these new additions to the team are making an impact. Usually jets crumble in the 3rd period, especially when they're not in the lead. I've been waiting for the jets to finally add Trouba to the ranks officially and so far hes kicking ass. Jets defense still needs some work though...too many shots on Pavelec.

Now its time to see how Detroit will do tonight. This is going to be a great season for hockey. Already bought my tickets for a game in March when the jets come down to LA to play the kings. GO JETS GO!

Thought the Chicago banner raising ceremony was pretty cool last night, Here's the video if you didn't catch it

Capitals didnt do as well as I hoped especially after being up 4-3 but it just didnt work out, power play offense has gotten way better though and hopefully we start winning a lot serious games. Plus dat hat trick doe

Edited by Stroops 1st MRB

Unexpected news. Vokoun is out for 3-6 months cause he had to have surgery for a blood clot...poor guy

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey...s-to-add-goalie

And yay! Jets won yesterday! Schieffle, Trouba and Frolick were amazing. I'm glad that these new additions to the team are making an impact. Usually jets crumble in the 3rd period, especially when they're not in the lead. I've been waiting for the jets to finally add Trouba to the ranks officially and so far hes kicking ass. Jets defense still needs some work though...too many shots on Pavelec.

Now its time to see how Detroit will do tonight. This is going to be a great season for hockey. Already bought my tickets for a game in March when the jets come down to LA to play the kings. GO JETS GO!

GG.

Good night to have Byfuglien in fantasy. I knew our two goal lead wouldn't last with the way Dubnyk was playing. The guy just has no athleticism at all, it's hilarious when he gets caught out of position.

Edited by Steiner

Hockey is an inherently dangerous sport. It's people skating around a slick surface at high speeds, wearing plastic gear, intentionally colliding with one another, chasing a dense rubber puck (which flies around at high speeds), WITH blades attached to there feet that are clearly capable of killing someone.

Fighting is part of the game.

Hockey is an inherently dangerous sport. It's people skating around a slick surface at high speeds, wearing plastic gear, intentionally colliding with one another, chasing a dense rubber puck (which flies around at high speeds), WITH blades attached to there feet that are clearly capable of killing someone.

Fighting is part of the game.

Send that to Steve Yzerman (my all-time favorite player along with Mario Lemieux) who wants fighting out of hockey.

I miss the talk about concussions, at least they didn't talk about fighting then...

I don't think you can have the sport without fighting. I find the staged fights a little pointless, but I love watching two good players drop the mitts. I think that it is safer to have this 'legal' illegal than to have players playing with the intent to hurt each other. I would rather see a few concussions and injuries from fights than those caused by blatantly reckless and intentional attempts to injure another player.

It'd be interesting to see Seattle get a team I wonder what they'd be called.

Seattle Seahawks?....Oh wait.

Seattle Metropolitans (use to be their pro team in 1915-24)

Seattle Totems

Seattle Thunderbirds

Seattle Sockeyes

Seattle Cascades

Seattle Starbucks????

Seattle Metropolitans Logo:

200px-Seattle_Metropolitans_Crest.gif

I like the name, the logo would probably be updated. The colors seem very similar to the Minnesota Wild, but I'm sure they'd figure something out. Expansions (even though Im against it since 85% of the League is losing money) are going to happen in the future, hence why the new conference setup has two vacant spots in it. I think it'll be Quebec City and Seattle if they do expand.