Willow's Campaign

Gardner2

Well as Willow's unofficial Campaign manager, I have decided to help her cause to the Top.

Please go here: http://www.1stmarineraiders.com/index.php?showtopic=25704 and vote for Willow.

I will then randomly pick one person who voted for her if she wins to get a steam game of their choice up to a $50 value.

So Please help her cause and trek to the top and vote today!!!

Since this is an open to everyone vote so is the draw!!

Good luck and help Willow realise her dream by making her win the vote!!!

Edited by Gardner 1st MRB

since there is no way to tell who voted for who couldnt everyone just way they voted for willow? I mean you cant really tell who is telling the truth and who is not.

Oh there is ways to find out who voted in polls. Just need an admin with the right power level to check

Willow is now in second place!! Lets get her the rest of the way!! On behalf of Willow her campaign staff would like to thank you all for the tremendous support and show of votes yesterday propelling her from 5 votes to 13!! Lets keep up the great work!!

Recruitment Bind to help support the cause! Bind the line below to your favourite Recruitment key!!

Enlist and Vote for Willow! http://www.1stmarineraiders.com/index.php?showtopic=25759

Unofficial Campaign Speech Release from the Office's of Willow for Ruh-Tard Dec.2013 Campaign:

Sgt. Willow

Campaign Speech

1st MRB Camp Pendleton

December 11, 2013

WILLOW:" You said, "Yes, we can get Willow to the top of Ruh-Tard Dec.2013" -- and we did. Against all odds, we did. We didn't know what challenges would come when we began this journey. We didn't know how deep the love for me in this unit runs. But we knew we would get through those challenges the same way this unit always has -- with that determined, unconquerable 1st MRB spirit that says no matter how bad the storm gets, no matter how tough times are, we're all in this together. We rise or fall as one unit!

That's the spirit that's carried us through the trials and tribulations of the last four years. In 2008, we were in the a new unit, economic and server counts we the last thing on our minds as we began our growth to the top. And today, our server has been in the top 5 countless times world wide!! The American auto industry is back. Home values are on the rise. We're less dependent on foreign oil than any time in the last 20 years. We've doubled the production of clean energy. And Because of the service and sacrifice of our brave men and women in the 1st MRB, our server continues to be the best server preferred by pubbers, and our unit see's new enlistments looking to join our cause!

We've made real progress these past four years. But, 1st MRB, we're here tonight because we've got more work to do. We're not done yet on this journey. We've got more votes to collect. As long as there's a single 1st MRB, BAR or pubber who wants to vote but can not find where; as long as there are those note voting; as long as there's a child anywhere, anywhere languishing in distress that they can not vote, barred from opportunity -- our work isn't done. Our fight for to ensure they can vote goes on.

Because we know this unit cannot succeed without a strong unit Ruh-Tard, that everybody who is willing to vote to get into that coveted top position. Our fight goes on because the 1st MRB has always done best when everybody has got a fair shot, and everybody is doing their fair share, and everybody plays by the same rules. The members of the 1st MRB and BAR understand that. That's what we believe. That's why you selected my name to be on the Dec.2013 ballot. And that's why I'm running for the Dec.2013 Unit Ruh-Tard "

Wow what an emotional speech from Willow!! All the more this proves why I have supported her rise to the top of the votes!! Please help me help her gain that right!!!

This message was brought to you by the unofficial campaign to Support Willow for Ruh-Tard Dec.2013!!