The Theme Song of Your Life

Mullaney

Yay a fun game! Put the video of the song that would be your life's theme song in a movie or something...

Mine would be...

Haha!!

Ok for real a good one for me would be... Feel Good - Hed PE

Ok so basically Ive lived my life to do what I want and enjoy myself - DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO comes out of my mouth a lot haha.

Occasionally I am a selfish jerk (but I always catch myself and fix it!) but for the most part Im actually a really nice person who would do anything I could for anyone that needed it - I just want to enjoy my life.

Now that I am married and I have to take someone else into consideration with everything I do I would say my current theme song is:

For me its about having someone who is always by my side no matter what crazy stupid thing I do, someone who is always there for me in a world where people move so frequently in and out of my life, and someone to enjoy life's adventures with.

Soooooooooooooo yeah - you guys gimme your life theme songs!! GOGOGO! :D

This is the theme that I try my best to go by:

My usual work life theme song:

This is my "werk" theme song:

The song that usually my anthem for the majority of the time:

Island by Snog on Grooveshark

When I am on really on my dark side:

And in the end:

Edited by Heresy 1st MRB

I guess love is never really all that stable, but I know that if I still have that special someone in my life then we don't need an answer to everything, we just need each other.

Also I suppose their is a bit of duality in me. Sometimes when I am mad I feel like this:

When I am sad I feel like this:

When I am happy, like this:

Also this is probably Brown's theme:

You will notice how most of the songs came from the same soundtrack. All I can say is that it is a damn good soundtrack. :)

Edited by Kanganis 1st MRB

Can't we all stick to one theme ..?

Do we all feel only one emotion as we go through life? Sorry I just like music and I am thinking about going into a carrier in music making, so I take music very seriously. Now this is becoming a debate on what music is. I am going to shut up. :P

Edited by Kanganis 1st MRB

<iframe width="410" height="231" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sMmTkKz60W8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

or so I feel, don't let much bug me lol. like the fact I fail at coding... apparently... >_>

Good stuff, forgot how much i like this song! Feels like it's time for a lynyrd skynyrd marathon day! XD

• 1 month later...

Relaxed (In the summertime)

Me walking

On the road:

https://soundcloud.com/bykuman/infected-mus...7-03-2004-part1

(If I ride the bus/train for more than 40 minutes I always listen to this mix, done that for almost seven years.)

Reminiscing, thinking back on my father

Me getting back on my feet

Love

When I am happy, like this: www.youtube.com/embed/J-gCcLKPwDM

Btw, this is awesome!

Edited by Guest