Diablo 3 reaper of souls

J. Kirk

• 2 weeks later...

I was gifted the expansion, so I got back into D3 to get a feel for it again before the expansion comes out. So far, I like the changes I've experienced. But I had to start from the ground and work all the way up, my account was lost.

JarmenKell#1735 if you want to play with me.

T4vdrLg.gif

So my brother gave me the pre-order from a local place called Video Games Etc. I never shopped there since I used to work at Best Buy and would either purchase everything there or online. So today (you know, the "release day") I Googled the store hours. "Oh 9:00 that'll work, that's pretty good opening time." So I go there. NOPELOL we open at 10:00. Motherfuckers. Fine, I'll fuck off for an hour. So I fuck off for an hour, come back and they're open. There's a UPS truck right outside, kinda blocking the entrance. Motherfucker. I go in, there's a douche I remember from high school working there. "Yea," says I, the benevolent man who could probably pull off orange corduroy, "I've got a Diablo Reaper thingy preorder." "Oh, sorry we haven't got our UPS truck yet." I look right over my shoulder at the creeper with the 'stache unloading the UPS truck outside. "Uh-huh.." (I will clarify that if they had said they need a couple minutes to unload the truck I would've been fine, instead they said it wasn't there yet) The vain earth-vexing pignut continues, "We'll give you a call when it comes in." "That's odd. I would think, since the window says 'Diablo III: Reaper of Souls release today, you'd have it today." "Oh, the truck's running late, sorry, it's usually here around noon." How can it be both running late at 10 but usually here around noon? Does it run late every day and noon is just the expected time? Why on a new release day do you not get the games in the morning before your store opens or the night before? Fuck if I know. "Fuck it, alright then." So I leave. At Dunkin' Donuts, (who treated me very nicely coincidentally, so I wasn't being a dick here) I go on Facebook on my phone. BAM! Ad from Video Games Etc. "THIS WEEK'S NEW RELEASES ARE HERE!" with that Reaper-fuck plastered right on the front. YOU MOTHERFUCKING LIARS I WAS JUST THERE!

kj1ULln.gif

Edited by Kirkendall 1st MRB

Lvl 70 paragon 60 crusader and all the other except witch doctor, but need farmers to help get better gear in adventure mode still squishy

DrEvolution#1715 add me im down to play also hit up Lloyd and kirk they have higher level characters then i do i think they are both doing high dps. my crusader just hit 70 today

Lvl 70 paragon 60 crusader and all the other except witch doctor, but need farmers to help get better gear in adventure mode still squishy

DrEvolution#1715 add me im down to play also hit up Lloyd and kirk they have higher level characters then i do i think they are both doing high dps. my crusader just hit 70 today

Yup yup. And I've got you a few more bits of loot too.

Endless dungeons ere we come!!