Diablo 3 reaper of souls

J. Kirk

I played D2 for 7-8 years, and I still love it to this day.. I also won a few beta keys for D3, but I didnt have a computer good enough to play the game at the time, so I remember giving them all away..

Later on I was told the game was trash, but I've choosen to be the judge of that myself on the day I actually buy and play it..

Anyways, I was going to make a post on here asking if anyones up for some Diablo 2 hardcore lvling, from scratch! But I guess ppl move on to new games and that I'll have to do the same pretty soon..

So I might join in, all depends.. Someone gave me a copy of Wow once, I tried to play it alone to reach my friends lvls and I got hella bored and went back to D2 where I had some buddies.

I think they have closed down d2 battle nets. My brother and I cant connect anymore.... I enjoy D3 a lot now that I got some decent gear. Im excited for the expansion.

I NEED A NAME!!!

Bob

I knew there was a reason i loved you but i need your id numba as well there is a lot of bob's

I think they have closed down d2 battle nets. My brother and I cant connect anymore.... I enjoy D3 a lot now that I got some decent gear. Im excited for the expansion.

I NEED A NAME!!!

Bob

I knew there was a reason i loved you but i need your id numba as well there is a lot of bob's

Be more pacific ;D

SpraynPray#1406 American server.

• 3 weeks later...