2014 Hockey Playoffs

Gilmore 1st MRB

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could turn this into a flame war and I could find a bunch of vids on each of your teams to support the same shit and then some... Spin the wheel baby, spin it.

I'll do it for you.

As you can see that was extremely illegal hit by a jet player.....the jet was suspended for 5 days.

By the way explain to me the logic as to why Lucic wasn't suspended for the nutcheck?

Tonights game with the rangers and the penguins is gonna be funz!

Also Gooderham, how do you feel about Torterello being fired?

Edited by Mamora BAR

original.jpg

Only 2 more to go but the toughest ones yet.

And before anyone cries foul on the non-call penalty shot (which I agree should have been), keep in mind that the refs looked the other way for most of the game and let Boston have their way (which I agree should have given more chances for the Habs to score and make the penalty shot a non-issue).

Go Habs Go!

Wow... I understand you don't like them and I agree dick shots aren't ok but their hits aren't as dirty as a bunch of the teams I've seen play.

Well, it's your choice, either they're not as dirty or they're being coached by team Forza's manager.

And this latest gem from that 5'9" 170 lbs wrecking ball called Brendan Gallagher... On 20 yrs old 6'5" Hamilton no less (oh but they start teaching them so young)

851793165.gif

Edited by Pandalsson 1st MRB

Also Gooderham, how do you feel about Torterello being fired?

I think it was probably the right decision. I was alright with the hiring at first because I was under the impression that management had gone to the veteran players and asked for their insight. However, as the season wore on, it became apparent that Torts was ill suited with the makeup of our team. The Sedins are an elite offensive talent, but playing the PK is not the best use of their icetime. AV rarely put them out for a defensive zone faceoff, which limited their usage as well. A coach somewhere in between our previous two is what this team requires.

Boston has had its share of quality and classy players but when did they start amassing so many guys you can't help but hate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_2oPDaygnw#t=0m19s

(and he's calling Weise the baby? Please just get over the fact that you did nothing in the series except be a goon).

Edit: I feel for Iggy though. He's right behind Lucic and just looks embarrassed. One of the few guys that actually deserves to get a chance to win the Cup before he retires.

And that's not even including Thornton and Chara.

No amount of happiness to see this team out of the playoffs. At least we won't have to hear Julien and Chiarelli whine on and on about "unsportsman-like conduct" anymore. Although I'll miss the Daily Show compilations about the hypocrisy.

Edited by Pandalsson 1st MRB