Rust

Viktor

I was messing around with a building planner for rust. I usually like to plan out my bases before I build them, here's one I've planned and I'm currently gathering enough resources to build it in one go. I did not create the concept, I saw someone plan it and I liked enough to where I modified the inside of it to be a little more efficient.

Base1st_zps7gdqhvox.png

The cool feature with the planner is it shows you how much your base will cost, and for mine, here are all the resources I will need to complete this bad boy:

Base1st1_zpsn0gdmcpg.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was messing around with a building planner for rust. I usually like to plan out my bases before I build them, here's one I've planned and I'm currently gathering enough resources to build it in one go. I did not create the concept, I saw someone plan it and I liked enough to where I modified the inside of it to be a little more efficient.

Base1st_zps7gdqhvox.png

The cool feature with the planner is it shows you how much your base will cost, and for mine, here are all the resources I will need to complete this bad boy:

Base1st1_zpsn0gdmcpg.png

THIS IS SO AWESOME! Not quite as bad ass as our cave base but we're building this now, right?!

This is my base ;)

Stacking medical syringes and bandages eh? That must mean you're on a modded server which I assume had gathering multipliers that helped you build that base pretty fast ;)

Cool looking base, I like the overall design of it, the windows on the top floor are a great vantage point. I've had years of experience trying to make raid-proof bases in rust, one thing I've learned - no base is raid-proof. A great tip to make it harder for raiders is to build wings on the outside of your base (using floors) starting on the second floor and continuing up each floor, this prevents people from using ladders to climb your base. Also, I noticed it didn't show "Building Blocked" which means you didn't have any tool cupboards around your base, always be sure to build multiple tool cupboards around your base, it prevents raiders from stairing up to the top floors of your base.

Keep up the good work, I hope this helps.

This is my base ;)

Stacking medical syringes and bandages eh? That must mean you're on a modded server which I assume had gathering multipliers that helped you build that base pretty fast ;)

Cool looking base, I like the overall design of it, the windows on the top floor are a great vantage point. I've had years of experience trying to make raid-proof bases in rust, one thing I've learned - no base is raid-proof. A great tip to make it harder for raiders is to build wings on the outside of your base (using floors) starting on the second floor and continuing up each floor, this prevents people from using ladders to climb your base. Also, I noticed it didn't show "Building Blocked" which means you didn't have any tool cupboards around your base, always be sure to build multiple tool cupboards around your base, it prevents raiders from stairing up to the top floors of your base.

Keep up the good work, I hope this helps.

Thanks Parker and thanks for the tips. I made the tool cupboards after the picture. And will upgrade more, You are more then welcome to maybe go around the base and fix the base (so it can be more raid proof).

Soooo..... my last Base were raided so i had to find a new place to build. And i think i found a good enough spot! But i need a lot of woods and stone. So if anyone would like to help me feel free to PM on steam and lets gather some woods and stone ;)

Here is what my base look like under construction.

post-4968-1443117912_thumb.jpg

post-4968-1443117922_thumb.jpg

post-4968-1443117936_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...