American Sniper

I really wanna see this but i read the actual article... Cooper says this movie is important because of "Gun control". i swear to god if this becomes anti-gun propaganda, i will piss on Bradley Coopers face!!

Thoughts on the trailer?

Edited by J. Ascencio 1st MRB

Based on a book, did he mean controlling the shots? lol not sure how a movie about a military sniper could have anything to do with gun control.

Well the movie is based on a sniper named Chris Kyle and not to long ago he was murdered by a soldier that had ptsd at a gun range.

Based on a book, did he mean controlling the shots? lol not sure how a movie about a military sniper could have anything to do with gun control.

Well the movie is based on a sniper named Chris Kyle and not to long ago he was murdered by a soldier that had ptsd at a gun range.

You forgot to mention he was taking the soldier to the gun range as part of a volunteer program to help wounded soldiers mentally/physically recover from their experiences. If they base this anything off of the individual considering he was at a gun range to provide a type of healing I'm sure the point of the movie won't be for gun control

Edited by Kirk 1st MRB

Is that the guy who former MN governator Jessie Ventura sued his family after he died because he stated in his book that he beat up the governor at a bar? If so, then I hope they left that part in. I watched the interview with Gvnr Ventura after he won the suit, and MAN that guy is an ass. And I thought he was pretty cool when I was up in MN during one of the years of his term.

Is that the guy who former MN governator Jessie Ventura sued his family after he died because he stated in his book that he beat up the governor at a bar? If so, then I hope they left that part in. I watched the interview with Gvnr Ventura after he won the suit, and MAN that guy is an ass. And I thought he was pretty cool when I was up in MN during one of the years of his term.

I saw a news report about this situation with Ventura. Ventura is a former Seal(I believe) and apparently he thought the author was quoting something in the book that offended Navy Seals(at least that was my understanding) I am not taking any sides here just trying to understand why the lawsuit happened. If he was a Seal I don't believe he is doing justice to what most people feel about their character.