Super Bowl XLIX

Parker 1st MRB

Super Bowl XLIX Prediction  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seattle Seahawks
    • New England Patriots

As a seattle fan I just wanna say it was a great game to go from that amazing catch to that interception was gut wrenching. I will also say the pats rookie made an amazing defensive play, Irvin gave a very poor representation of the Hawks after the play. Good game to you pats fans. Seahawks will see u next year

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-head...t-pete-carroll/

I don't necessarily agree with this, but it sure makes Pete Carrol look a little better... sort of...

That's a great article Ultranator. As I have stated I am a Patriots fan, not making me too popular in this thread I guess. In the 3rd Quarter when Seatlle started driving and shredding the New England defense I got a sinking feeling that we were going to get rolled, I have seen it before. However to the Patriot defense's credit, they tightened up and stopped Seattle, allowing (and many people forget this) the Patriots to come back from 10 points down and take the lead. As Seattle started its last drive, it looked like the Patriot defense might contain them, but thanks to that circus catch down in the Patriot's Red Zone (I thought he dropped it at first, it was an amazing catch) the Seahawks had that opportunity to win, and let the goaline drama unfold. I personally thought it was a great game, even if my team had not won. I really like Pete Carroll and what he has done with the Seahawks, people sometimes don't see what he has done to that team in a very short time. As for Russell Wilson and Marshon Lynch, they are going to be around for many Superbowls to come and will probably win a few, but this Superbowl, I think they should not hang their head for getting beat by a coach/quarterback combo that has been to 5 previous Superbowls and won three. There is something to be said for experience and talent.

Edited by Candy 1st MRB

Who cares who won, Left Shark stole the show.

"Right Shark had crisp, coordinated moves. Left Shark is drunk.

Left Shark failed out of choreography school. Left Shark fell asleep during the meeting where the moves were planned out, but nobody noticed (sharks sleep with their eyes open and remain mobile while asleep) and nodded his head when the dance instructor asked if he knew what he was doing. Left Shark only got this gig after threatening to bite the person in charge of casting.

But despite all his failings, Left Shark continued to fight. Left Shark danced like nobody was watching, even though 120 million people were watching. And that's beautiful.

The New England Patriots may have won the Super Bowl, but Left Shark is the true champion." - Left Shark was the real Super Bowl MVP