• Newman
    • S. Hill
    • Quarterman
    • Englebretson

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make it difficult for me. I don't want to insult Mr. Quarterman. I like and respect him not only for his skill and his Rank/position, but also as a person. Britton is just a young private. he is learning. I could have easily been picked when I was just an old inexperienced private. Sigh, decisions decisions. Maybe I will pick my son.

You make it difficult for me. I don't want to insult Mr. Quarterman. I like and respect him not only for his skill and his Rank/position, but also as a person. Britton is just a young private. he is learning. I could have easily been picked when I was just an old inexperienced private. Sigh, decisions decisions. Maybe I will pick my son.

It's all in good fun, I even got it at one point. Think of it as a bestowed privilege that everyone thinks you're the most special till the next vote. It's awesome and hilarious at the same time!

If you pick me you are dead to me. Pick Britton!

I would never insult you like that Chief. You have taught me so much to make me a better Marine. Also know that I do not respond well to threats. lol. I did not pick you Chief, but I will not say who I did pick.

Quarterman revels in being the unit retard. He has systematically eliminated all the best options for other poll competition to force everyone to vote for him for not including the heavyweights.

Unit member most intellectually disabled or unit member most playing you all for fools? The decision should be easy.

We are bringing back The Unit Ruh-tard of the Month. At the end of the year we will have a winner who will win a spot in the Newsletter! Let the shenanigans begin!

I think I know where my vote is going.