Like My Sig/Spray

Wilhelm

uhh u can get the new version of flash from torrents and shit. Its part of the Adobe Suite, ala, Adobe Flash. Essentually, it is an animating program that uses frames with key information, and then links the particular frames together with code that performs actions to the frames. Much like actual cartoon animation, but instead of having to draw every frame the computer does it for you. It also goes way above and beoynd that, menu bars, games, applications, etc.

To learn the orriginal dreamworks version of flash would most likely be the easiest way to do it if youre not familiar with codeing. Otherwise ActionScript 3 is rather straight foreward if you know how to code. Now this is to make the animated shit. Stationary sigs. and stuff is just illustrator/photoshop.

Ill see if i can get some stuff ive made up on that hosting site asap.

I figured I should also add that I too, am a Photoshop junky.

Probably not as advanced as some, but I feel like with Photoshop I can hold my own ground against most.

Flash? Well, I've done a little here and there, but never played with AS. Just made little things, a website here, a funny/goofy little movie there. I'd like to learn more of it, and learn the AS side, but lately I've been learning some other stuff (Java, HTML/CSS, PHP) so it's taken a back seat as it usually ends up doing.

As is pretty much the same as coding in anything else, ala c+, CSS, etc. You just have to learn the syntax for the most part. Let me see if I can find the book I used for my class when I took it last year. Its a uber book, great projects, and super usefull. Hell, I even made a BSG side-scroller shooter with the books help and some guidance/assignments from my teacher.

As is pretty much the same as coding in anything else, ala c+, CSS, etc. You just have to learn the syntax for the most part. Let me see if I can find the book I used for my class when I took it last year. Its a uber book, great projects, and super usefull. Hell, I even made a BSG side-scroller shooter with the books help and some guidance/assignments from my teacher.

My gf is a teacher, and last year she taught Javascript at the local community college. Cool thing about teachers: they can get most any book for free! Let me know what book it was - she might be able to contact the company & get a free copy for teachers!

Heck, I might even have one out in the garage where I keep all my books. I just have too darn many. I have so many I haven't even read yet on subjects I'd like to learn but may never get around to, ha!

grrr i cant find it. It is prolly stacked away in all my shit from college.

I do know, however, its by a company that has a little rabbit for their logo. I believe they are called visual quick start. The book has "Action scrip 3 flash gaming" in the title, or something along those lines.

ill keep diggin for ya when i can.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• Thank you for your interest in joining/re-joining the 1st Marine Raider Battalion. The Command Staff is currently reviewing your application.Thank you for your patience.
    • 2nd Platoon Weekly Attendance   Week of 09JJUN2024   P = Present | E = Excused | A = Absent   Platoon Staff WO. A. Pitteway - Present MSgt. J. Candy - Present TSgt. A Yoder - Excused   1st Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. R. Fielding - Excused Cpl. B. Grande - Present Pfc. R. Smith - Excused Pfc. X. Hocker - Absent Pvt. M. Noel - Present   2nd Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. C. Dilley - Present Cpl. H. Nielsen - Present Cpl. S. Holquist - Excused Pfc. T. Scary - Present Pfc. C. Marsh - Excused Pfc. M. Oake - Present Pvt. K. Bradley - Excused (ELOA)   Helpers: CWO. R. Martinez   Resigned: Pfc. R. Mcspadden, Pvt. R. Niles     Attendance Policy    1. Each Week you must submit a TDR through Perscomm on the website before practice starts     2. If you do not submit a TDR you will get an Unexcused absence    3. Three (3) Unexcused absences in a row you receive an Infraction Report with a possible demerit with Command Staff approval.    4. Five (5) Unexcused absences in a row will result in being moved from Active duty to Reserves   If you need any assistance learning how to fill out a TDR contact your Squad Leader or your Platoon Sergeant.
    • Application View Application Status David Moffat Submitted 06/09/2024 09:32 AM Name David Moffat Timezone America/Toronto Country Canada Additional Application Fields Please indicate platform type, Steam or PC Game pass PC Steam ID (Use the 17-digit steamID64) / PC Game Pass account username [A:1:2926536714:29563] Age 34 Location Québec Do you have a microphone? Yes Discord is a requirement, do you currently have discord installed? Yes What is your current discord name being used in the MRB Discord at the time of application? Worm Infested Which game are you applying for? (Day of Defeat: Source/Hell Let Loose) Day of Defeat Source If you've selected Hell Let Loose, do you understand that this game is currently not cross platform capable and only PC players currently may apply? ( Steam or PC Game Pass) Yes Why do you wish to join the 1st Marine Raiders? I have been in the 1st MRB for many years and wish to gradually reintegrate the unit. About three years ago, my computer died and I was overwelmed in personnal life; I didn't take an ELOA and should've. I kind of dissapeared, but when I finally bought a new computer, I realised that the first game I installed to try it was DoD; it speaks for itself. Did any of our current members play a part in you enlisting? If so, who? Talked to Candy and Fielding This unit offers more than just a place to play games with each other, do you have any online skills you think would be useful? I have been in almost every office of the unit. Do you have any Leadership experience that you think will be helpful? I've led Squads and a platoon Have you ever been in a realism unit before, and if so, which unit was it? 1st MRB How did you hear about us? My instinct brought me back By posting this Enlistment form, I acknowledge the instructions completely, declare that I am 16 years old or older, and agree that I have and will follow server and unit rules maturely and respectfully or face immediate rejection. Yes
    • Name: HAKUNA MATATA   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:861484931   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Aimbot/wall hack   Demo Provided?: Y   Comments: Hakuna and Faust came in together and were both hacking. Short demos provided with each hakuna.dem
    • Name: Faustmeista   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:842639633   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Aimbot/recoil   Demo Provided?: Y   Comments: faustmeista and HAKUNA MATATA came in together, both hacking faust.dem