Primal WOW (world of warcraft private server)

Scinta

So I have been playing on this private wow server for quite some time and honestly It's better then retail in my opinion and the best part is that it's free! check it out.

<first one is a review that explains exactly what the server offers.

http://www.primalwow.org/ <this is the main homepage of the primal wow server it's very simple how to install and whatnot addons for 3.3.5 included if you need help just give me a message and ill do my best to helpout.

I stopped when Mists of Panderia came out. Got tired of them changing my spec all the time and making my strong characters weak. The constant changes really pissed me off so I told them to go to hell and I quit. They took a good game and screwed it up.

I agree, played from WOTLK to CATA disapproved of how they treated DK specs like shit and made prot warriors useless, now with WOD they made rogues practically useless when they cant gank anymore making monks the most OP class, but this private server right here will go far, cant wait for Naxx to drop :) RDF works instantly and BG is balanced.