Let's make a Story

Quarterman 1st MRB

This is the unlikely story of Maple and his painful genital sores cured by Quarterman's moist foot fungus. The year after he was diagnosed with nipple cancer. Nipples larger than a syringe used for basting often indicate that he sometimes liked licking the underside of a newly discovered dead animal. Not only his testicle is missing, but his left foot smells like shit because he stepped in manure. Maple had a friend named Candy who helped him with his Xylophone skills for awakening his urge to sexually satisfy himself. Quarterman begged Candy for favors of his best friend, the sexual kind of things one is ashamed of sharing with family. Like kissing ones tasty anal cavity while eating a huge Mongolian Boodog. Quarterman's excitement couldn't be masked with his passion for eating rather large portions of other animals and insects. People who think this is weird were shot down, then Quarterman inserted copious amounts of herpes infected semen. Hill tried to stop Quarterman's madness, but alas Hill fondled a nice big breast instead. But Maple wasn't ready for candy to tell him you are the Dovakhinn, Maple must lather his nipples before a sniper battle with another chap named Cannon. Cannon was born, rifle in hand, in a cabin like every Canadian. Quarterman grew hard although he was already fond of Candy's erectile dysfunction

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boone 1st MRB

This is the unlikely story of Maple and his painful genital sores cured by Quarterman's moist foot fungus. The year after he was diagnosed with nipple cancer. Nipples larger than a syringe used for basting often indicate that he sometimes liked licking the underside of a newly discovered dead animal. Not only his testicle is missing, but his left foot smells like shit because he stepped in manure. Maple had a friend named Candy who helped him with his Xylophone skills for awakening his urge to sexually satisfy himself. Quarterman begged Candy for favors of his best friend, the sexual kind of things one is ashamed of sharing with family. Like kissing ones tasty anal cavity while eating a huge Mongolian Boodog. Quarterman's excitement couldn't be masked with his passion for eating rather large portions of other animals and insects. People who think this is weird were shot down, then Quarterman inserted copious amounts of herpes infected semen. Hill tried to stop Quarterman's madness, but alas Hill fondled a nice big breast instead. But Maple wasn't ready for candy to tell him you are the Dovakhinn, Maple must lather his nipples before a sniper battle with another chap named Cannon. Cannon was born, rifle in hand, in a cabin like every Canadian. Quarterman grew hard although he was already fond of Candy's erectile dysfunction which maple also

This is the unlikely story of Maple and his painful genital sores cured by Quarterman's moist foot fungus. The year after he was diagnosed with nipple cancer. Nipples larger than a syringe used for basting often indicate that he sometimes liked licking the underside of a newly discovered dead animal. Not only his testicle is missing, but his left foot smells like shit because he stepped in manure. Maple had a friend named Candy who helped him with his Xylophone skills for awakening his urge to sexually satisfy himself. Quarterman begged Candy for favors of his best friend, the sexual kind of things one is ashamed of sharing with family. Like kissing ones tasty anal cavity while eating a huge Mongolian Boodog. Quarterman's excitement couldn't be masked with his passion for eating rather large portions of other animals and insects. People who think this is weird were shot down, then Quarterman inserted copious amounts of herpes infected semen. Hill tried to stop Quarterman's madness, but alas Hill fondled a nice big breast instead. But Maple wasn't ready for candy to tell him you are the Dovakhinn, Maple must lather his nipples before a sniper battle with another chap named Cannon. Cannon was born, rifle in hand, in a cabin like every Canadian. Quarterman grew hard although he was already fond of Candy's erectile dysfunction which maple also shared massaging deeply.

This is the unlikely story of Maple and his painful genital sores cured by Quarterman's moist foot fungus. The year after he was diagnosed with nipple cancer. Nipples larger than a syringe used for basting often indicate that he sometimes liked licking the underside of a newly discovered dead animal. Not only his testicle is missing, but his left foot smells like shit because he stepped in manure. Maple had a friend named Candy who helped him with his Xylophone skills for awakening his urge to sexually satisfy himself. Quarterman begged Candy for favors of his best friend, the sexual kind of things one is ashamed of sharing with family. Like kissing ones tasty anal cavity while eating a huge Mongolian Boodog. Quarterman's excitement couldn't be masked with his passion for eating rather large portions of other animals and insects. People who think this is weird were shot down, then Quarterman inserted copious amounts of herpes infected semen. Hill tried to stop Quarterman's madness, but alas Hill fondled a nice big breast instead. But Maple wasn't ready for candy to tell him you are the Dovakhinn, Maple must lather his nipples before a sniper battle with another chap named Cannon. Cannon was born, rifle in hand, in a cabin like every Canadian. Quarterman grew hard although he was already fond of Candy's erectile dysfunction which maple also shared massaging deeply. Vote For Willow

Edited by Kirk 1st MRB

• 1 year later...
Guest Boone 1st MRB

This is the unlikely story of Maple and his painful genital sores cured by Quarterman's moist foot fungus. The year after he was diagnosed with nipple cancer. Nipples larger than a syringe used for basting often indicate that he sometimes liked licking the underside of a newly discovered dead animal. Not only his testicle is missing, but his left foot smells like shit because he stepped in manure. Maple had a friend named Candy who helped him with his Xylophone skills for awakening his urge to sexually satisfy himself. Quarterman begged Candy for favors of his best friend, the sexual kind of things one is ashamed of sharing with family. Like kissing ones tasty anal cavity while eating a huge Mongolian Boodog. Quarterman's excitement couldn't be masked with his passion for eating rather large portions of other animals and insects. People who think this is weird were shot down, then Quarterman inserted copious amounts of herpes infected semen. Hill tried to stop Quarterman's madness, but alas Hill fondled a nice big breast instead. But Maple wasn't ready for candy to tell him you are the Dovakhinn, Maple must lather his nipples before a sniper battle with another chap named Cannon. Cannon was born, rifle in hand, in a cabin like every Canadian. Quarterman grew hard although he was already fond of Candy's erectile dysfunction which maple also shared massaging deeply. Vote For Willow in the smelly

9 minutes ago, Boone 1st MRB said:

This is the unlikely story of Maple and his painful genital sores cured by Quarterman's moist foot fungus. The year after he was diagnosed with nipple cancer. Nipples larger than a syringe used for basting often indicate that he sometimes liked licking the underside of a newly discovered dead animal. Not only his testicle is missing, but his left foot smells like shit because he stepped in manure. Maple had a friend named Candy who helped him with his Xylophone skills for awakening his urge to sexually satisfy himself. Quarterman begged Candy for favors of his best friend, the sexual kind of things one is ashamed of sharing with family. Like kissing ones tasty anal cavity while eating a huge Mongolian Boodog. Quarterman's excitement couldn't be masked with his passion for eating rather large portions of other animals and insects. People who think this is weird were shot down, then Quarterman inserted copious amounts of herpes infected semen. Hill tried to stop Quarterman's madness, but alas Hill fondled a nice big breast instead. But Maple wasn't ready for candy to tell him you are the Dovakhinn, Maple must lather his nipples before a sniper battle with another chap named Cannon. Cannon was born, rifle in hand, in a cabin like every Canadian. Quarterman grew hard although he was already fond of Candy's erectile dysfunction which maple also shared massaging deeply. Vote For Willow in the smelly

Whoa! Holy Necro Post!

Guest Boone 1st MRB
2 minutes ago, Candy 1st MRB said:

Whoa! Holy Necro Post!

I was thinking about it and HAD TO reply on it, this is just to hilarious to let it pass. I hope people pick this post up again ahah this is hell of a lot fun

Guest Boone 1st MRB
18 minutes ago, Musleh 1st MRB said:

Honestly i think we should start over. This was hilarious but its getting way too big 

Alright lol, not a bad idea! 

Lets start with this:

It all started 2 years ago

Edited by Boone 1st MRB

Guest Boone 1st MRB
7 minutes ago, Gavin 1st MRB said:

I think I was at a bar.  Shot Rocks?  I always liked that one.   

You just gotta add 3 words to the stuff the person before you posted and copy all. Game rules are on first page :P