Who here has an Xbox Juan?

LaGesse 1st MRB

W

6 hours ago, J. Anderson 1st MRB said:

I used to have a Sega megadrive (Genesis) that i used to play games such as Sonic and Alteredbeast but then i moved up when we got a PS1 and played the first MoH, FF7 and games like that. And later on that we got a PS2 and played other MoH games and Rayman as well as Colin McRae rally, FFX etc. But the PS2 broke down and then we had an Xbox and i was introduced to Halo, i have been an Xbox guy ever since. And then i purchased a 360 and kept playing all the Halo's as well as all the other games from last gen and lastly i bought an XBone even though they were delayed by about a year here...

I have never had a Nintendo which means i never got into that chubby bearded red clothed plumber everybody is on about.

Who is also addicted to mushrooms I might add :D

On 2/27/2017 at 8:54 AM, I. Turner 1st MRB said:

You know what the greatest game ever was tamagachi pets. If it made you mad you could starve it to death and PETA wouldn't say a word.

16 hours ago, J. Wilson 1st MRB said:

If you had one of these turner you grew up in the good years... ha ha ha, Digimon Go!

I remember these. I had two of em. One was a dog...the other was a baby....both suffered many losses

• 2 weeks later...