nugZz's list of games

xnugZz

Games I play that if anyone else does and wants to play with/need people to help them. 

Guildwars2 (mostly world vs world and player vs player)
Black Dessert Online (still levelling kinda new)
Counter Strike Global Offensive ( been playing cs longer than dods) 
Elder Scrolls Online
Dota2
TeamFortress 2

noooo i have too many hours invested in dota at this point to make the switch -.- and ive been checking that out looks decent been thinking of gettin it  or arma 3 or that day of infamy ? one not sure yet

7 hours ago, xnugZz said:

noooo i have too many hours invested in dota at this point to make the switch -.- and ive been checking that out looks decent been thinking of gettin it  or arma 3 or that day of infamy ? one not sure yet

I had a ton of hours in Dota and Dota 2 when I switched to league and it's so much better and less of a cancerous community. The only reason I would even play Dota 2 now is for the custom game modes that aren't pvp.

I tried ranked once, Got into an argument with what seemed like a 15 year old who thought threatening to kill himself would be a fun excuse for trolling the team, Caught a two week ban and a rank-ban for like. 5 matches? and just said "Yeah, Ima go back to smite" that said, I prefer heroes of the storm, I can just play it and relax without worrying about people bitching about what i buy or how i build my shit, or if you're a level behind because its a global level scale.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Sanborne 1st MRB said:

I tried ranked once, Got into an argument with what seemed like a 15 year old who thought threatening to kill himself would be a fun excuse for trolling the team, Caught a two week ban and a rank-ban for like. 5 matches? and just said "Yeah, Ima go back to smite" that said, I prefer heroes of the storm, I can just play it and relax without worrying about people bitching about what i buy or how i build my shit, or if you're a level behind because its a global level scale.

I don't do much ranked cause people in bronze silver and gold act like they are gonna become a pro I do aram, blind pick and 3s

3 hours ago, I. Turner 1st MRB said:

I don't do much ranked cause people in bronze silver and gold act like they are gonna become a pro I do aram, blind pick and 3s

I normally just did Aram or customs back when everyone used to play, One of my more favorite matches forgive me if i can't recall everyone but a few i do recall are Parker, Kirkendall, Mottola, Wells, Mcdowell and i believe Mcgarr? But i prefer to just do fun rounds with friends rather then worry about any of the shit associated with rank xP

On 5/5/2017 at 1:37 PM, Sanborne 1st MRB said:

I normally just did Aram or customs back when everyone used to play, One of my more favorite matches forgive me if i can't recall everyone but a few i do recall are Parker, Kirkendall, Mottola, Wells, Mcdowell and i believe Mcgarr? But i prefer to just do fun rounds with friends rather then worry about any of the shit associated with rank xP

I'd be up for some rediculous matches max our levels and items instantly and watch the mayhem

• 4 weeks later...