I was banished yesterday and, I do not know why. Check, please!

STEAM_0:0:545076

Good Night, Friends and Brothers.....

I was banished yesterday and, I do not know why. I did not do nothing! I was absent during the game (from time to time I have urgent issues here at the base), and when I went back to the game, I was banned!

Kindly release me.

Thank you! 

! # ZORRO 2*BG

Edited by Marsden 1st MRB

You were indeed banned. You were kicked for being afk in a full server and within 10 seconds of said kick rejoined to sit in spectaye knowing the server rules against it.

I called out in voicechat, sent you admin messages on screen to all and you privately prior to both the kick and ban. At that point you simply appeared to be ignoring admins and server rules.

You have been banned 5 other times. Twice for team killing, and three times for similarly blatantly ignoring admits and server rules. Given your history of bans I chose to have this as an extended break from our community and you instead of permanently banning you. The ban in place shall expire assuming you do not spam our MP Office with topics proclaiming your honor and or innocence. 

I am sorry to have had this to have come to this. The topic will self open when you are welcome to appeal this ban.

Edited by Marsden 1st MRB