Unban Request: General Stoner

Name: General Stoner

Steam I.D:  0:0:7938182

Date & Time of ban:  Sep 7, 2017 4:32:05 pm

Admin who banned you: Booher 1st MRB

Reason we should Unban: Booher lied about wallhacking from spawn. All kills were made legitimately during the map

From the server logs:

Booher's Log

My Log

We can see that Booher went to spec at 4:30:49 pm and at 4:32:05 pm I left the game ("Banned"), so "good 3 minutes" is obviously way off. After he went to spec, the server logs show me killing Sgt. S. Davenport [1st MRB] and RomeoLeRose. So if he did observe wallhacking from spec while I was in spawn, one of these kills would supposedly be from wallhacking. If Davenport could weigh in that would be very helpful. We can also see from my player session history that my K/D is 1.71, lower then my normal ~2.0 K/D, which should obviously be higher if any hacks were involved. That's all the proof I can get from the server logs. I don't know if player location is recorded on a kill, but that would also be useful to prove my point.

The only story that makes sense to me comes from Booher's server log, which shows me killing him 3 times in a row. I think he raged and abused his admin privileges for the ban. This is very disappointing if this is the case.

Unfortunately I do not remember this specific instance of being killed by you nor can I provide any support to either of your claims.  I heard the CWO say on chat that he saw you wall hacking but other than that I did not personally see or experience anything of that sort as I was focusing on playing the game myself.  Sorry but I cannot weigh in to support either side here because I didn't see or notice anything out of the ordinary on my end.

This topic is now closed to further replies.