Quote Thread

Collins

• 2 weeks later...
Barry: Man I really hate it when people take my glasses and are all like, "Man you really can't see!"

Barry: It's like I'm taking someone's wheelchair and saying, "Holy shit, you really can't walk!?"

Mullaney: OMG! Hahahaha

Mullaney: Oh ... I feel so bad for laughing at that .. That's horrible!

What barry said is only truth! As a fellow eyeglass user this is so true! It really grinds my gears when i get "let me try on your glasses to see how blind you are".

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEE!!!!!!!!!!

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB]: So on a serious note. What did it feel like killing johnson?

Sgt. J. Bradley [1st MRB]: Strangely theraputic

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB]: really

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB]: what were his last words?

Sgt. J. Bradley [1st MRB]: For protocol!

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB]: now on a more personal note what did you do to his body afterwards. Did you go all dexter on it or did you rape it and feed it to the pirana's you keep in your swimming pool

Sgt. J. Bradley [1st MRB]: I commited ritualistic suicide before I really got a chance to do much.

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB]: so now your a zombie?

Sgt. J. Bradley [1st MRB]: Nah I just kinda botched the job

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB]: oh please provide the details

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB]: like did you just cut off your man stuffs. Or did you like try stabbing yourself with a spoon and couldn't get it to work?

Sgt. J. Bradley [1st MRB]: Tried to strangle myself but, I'd lose conciousness as soon as I was getting anywhere

Sgt. J. Bradley [1st MRB]: If this conversation was less graphic it'd be quote worthy lol

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB]: oh its being qouted :D

• 3 weeks later...
By the powers vested in me by the Kingdom of Sweden I hereby revoke this retirement. You are sentenced to stay here and will never be able to leave until the proper Swedish authorities deem it acceptable.

Now can someone please archive this atrocious, appalling, and heinous topic.

*Closes the thesaurus and walks away like a badass*

This happened after I killed Kirk after 1v1 on an axis attack round with a shovel. I won the round for my team.

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: lmao

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: I CALL BS

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: i would too

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: i forgot to reload my pistol

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: so it was already half empty

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: point blank shots to you and it says one ><

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: and then

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: i hit an imaginary barrier that didn't allow me to leave the room

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: you hit a shelf on the wall

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: yeah there is a shelf on that wall

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: that is what you got stuck on

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: ><

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: that was my round to

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: i did so much work

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: all is fair in love & war

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: and to have it go down with a shovel

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: i was so fucked, shelf is a Nazi

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: what is funnier is that i was afk for 2 minutes at the start to use the bathroom and came back to see brown die

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: Then technically you were a dq

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: i was out of spawn

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: lies

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: i moved out then had to go

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: like 30 seconds in

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: ;(

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: yeah

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: if it makes you feel better, i shat my pants when i saw you cause i didn't think you were going to be in there

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: STILL SHOULD OF DIED FROM MY ROCKET!

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: :)

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: nope

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: i hope this doesn't change anything between us kirk

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: :)

GySgt. J. Kirk [1st MRB] VDB: WE ARE THROUGH!

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: :(

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: lmao

SgtMaj. J. Griswold [1st MRB]: lol, i'ma be laughing about this for the next couple of hours

Edited by Griswold 1st MRB