Ban Request: Hello there

Cubey

Name: Hello there

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:24660925

Game-Me Page: gm.1stmarineraiders.com/playerinfo/173828

Duration of Ban: Permanent

Reasons for the Ban: Aimbot + Anti-Recoil Cheat.

Demo Provided?: Yes, two demos are provided, but I have many more demos if the admin requests.

I have posted both links and attached the files to make it as convenient as possible.

http://www.filedropper.com/cheat1

http://www.filedropper.com/cheat11

Comments: 

• Player is using an aimbot that snaps to targets and eliminates cone-of-spread for weapons.
    The proof is in the demo files. Very important: Make sure to reduce playback speed to 15%! 
  • cheat1.dem - Tick 2300, watch in slow motion how the cheater misses the shot, but it automatically snaps onto the target. Tick 2700, player again misses the shot but the garand instantly snaps onto the target.
  • cheat11.dem - Tick 1350, in slow motion cheater misses the shot, but both bullets connect onto the target. It only took him 2 bullets from the support to kill the target despite missing it. Tick 2500, two enemies are approaching, but the bot-program gets confused and snaps between two enemies. You can see how quickly it snaps between targets. Also notice how there is no recoil at Tick 2600, the bullets go directly into the target. 

cheat1.dem cheat11.dem

Edited by Cubey

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• 2nd Platoon Weekly Attendance   Week of 02JJUN2024   P = Present | E = Excused | A = Absent   Platoon Staff WO. A. Pitteway - Excused MSgt. J. Candy - Present TSgt. A Yoder - Excused   1st Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. R. Fielding - Present Cpl. B. Grande - Present Pfc. R. Smith - Present Pfc. X. Hocker - Excused Pvt. M. Noel - Present   2nd Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. C. Dilley - Excused Cpl. H. Nielsen - Absent Cpl. S. Holquist - Excused Pfc. T. Scary - Present Pfc. C. Marsh - Excused Pfc. M. Oake - Excused Pvt. K. Bradley - Excused (ELOA)   Helpers: GySgt. S. Larson, TSgt. Y. Muthas   Resigned: Pfc. R. Mcspadden, Pvt. R. Niles     Attendance Policy    1. Each Week you must submit a TDR through Perscomm on the website before practice starts     2. If you do not submit a TDR you will get an Unexcused absence    3. Three (3) Unexcused absences in a row you receive an Infraction Report with a possible demerit with Command Staff approval.    4. Five (5) Unexcused absences in a row will result in being moved from Active duty to Reserves   If you need any assistance learning how to fill out a TDR contact your Squad Leader or your Platoon Sergeant.
    • Great work, guys! I enjoyed reading that
    • Name: PulseIllusion   Steam I.D: [U:1:181220244]   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Teamkilling and trolling   Demo Provided?: N   Comments: Player was originally banned for 1 week, extended by request by Gearhart, here
    • Hey Gearhart-   He seems like the type to come back a week later and do the exact same thing, so I will extend this ban to permanent. If and/or when he requests to be unbanned, I will have a talk with him about the behavior we expect in our server.    Thanks,   A. Yoder