Banned for quoting "Inglorious Bastards"

I have played with on this server for over 10 years under different names, today I was playing the MG and quoting inglorious bastards. 6th Ranger Batallion told me the "N" word is *azi and shouldn't be said. No one in the 1st MRB server gave me any kind of warning. None. I was banned right away and this didnt go on for more than one minuite of me speaking. I enjoy your server and the people in it. I didnt know and I didnt want to offend anyone which includes moderators. ZERO WARNING GIVEN JUST BANNED. Is this the way you run your servers?

You told a BAR member Raffi and 1st MRB member Pitteway "fuck you" after being warned to curb your behavior. Your behavior is what got you banned for a week. Your ban will expire after a week, at which point you will be allowed back into the server. Saying the word nazi is not what got you banned, your behavior afterwards is what resulted in your ban. Please remember that BAR members are an extension of the 1st MRB, and they are loyal pubbers who help police our servers. Acting disrespectful towards them is the same as acting disrespectful toward our unit members. Your ban will expire after 1 week.