NHL: 2010/2011 Season

Gooderham 1st MRB

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Parker is going to win. Unless Kesler has a good year, which I doubt, then it should be Parker hands down but what do I know? I live in Pittsburgh with an offense of two of the greatest players on ice right now and we lose to the Habs. hahahaha oh I'm going to go cry now.

OH and Toronto wont make the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My predicted standings by the end of the year:

East

1. Pittsburgh

2. Washington

3. Montreal

4. Philidelphia

5. Boston

6. New York Rangers

7. Toronto

8. Tampa Bay

9. New Jersey

10. Buffalo

11. Carolina

12. Atlanta

13. Ottawa

14. New York Islanders

15. Florida

West

1. Vancouver

2. Chicago

3. San Jose

4. Los Angeles

5. Detroit

6. Phoenix

7. Colorado

8. St. Louis

9. Columbus

10. Nashville

11. Anaheim

12. Edmonton

13. Dallas

14. Calgary

15. Minnesota

PS. After making this list you realize what a toss up some of these are. Plus, when do you go with your gut? I don't think New Jersey will make it into the post season, but who am I to say that Tampa will?

ok, Pittsburgh wont be number 1. I'm thinking 4. I don't think Rangers make it and Buffalo goes. Ottawa goes and not Tampa.

As for the West, Vancouver is not number one. San Jose will be number 1 but wont win again. lol I like Columbus instead of the Blues. Other than that, I think it's pretty good.

Whats with all the hate on Vancouver?

Are you guys honestly going to tell me Chicago is going to beat them this year? they traded half there team. As for San Jose meh possibly but we all know what choke artists they are so even if the do beat Vancouver in the standings it doesn't count come playoffs.

Now when you look at Vancouver they have a first and second line that is as good as any in the league, ya there first may not be as good as Washington or Pittsburgh but who cares there in the East. They have so much depth on the 3rd and 4th line they don't know what to do with the players. Given the forward lines are similar to last year and the only finished 3rd in the West but there D is way better probably the best in the league. You can take any one of the top 6 and they'd be a part of the top defensive pair on any other team, so as long as we keep that dumb ass Alberts off the ice in the 3rd period the D will be solid. If by any chance some one does get by the D we have Frigin Loungo so it really doesn't matter.

In summary you who laugh at Vancouver finishing at the top of the West have no idea what your talking about and are probably a bunch of whinny bitch puck bunnies from the East.

O and just for you Parker I hope Toronto makes the playoffs so you don't have to cry your self to sleep for another season even though we both know the will be blown out in 4 games by Washington or Pittsburgh if they make it.

Whats with all the hate on Vancouver?

Are you guys honestly going to tell me Chicago is going to beat them this year? they traded half there team. As for San Jose meh possibly but we all know what choke artists they are so even if the do beat Vancouver in the standings it doesn't count come playoffs.

Now when you look at Vancouver they have a first and second line that is as good as any in the league, ya there first may not be as good as Washington or Pittsburgh but who cares there in the East. They have so much depth on the 3rd and 4th line they don't know what to do with the players. Given the forward lines are similar to last year and the only finished 3rd in the West but there D is way better probably the best in the league. You can take any one of the top 6 and they'd be a part of the top defensive pair on any other team, so as long as we keep that dumb ass Alberts off the ice in the 3rd period the D will be solid. If by any chance some one does get by the D we have Frigin Loungo so it really doesn't matter.

In summary you who laugh at Vancouver finishing at the top of the West have no idea what your talking about and are probably a bunch of whinny bitch puck bunnies from the East.

O and just for you Parker I hope Toronto makes the playoffs so you don't have to cry your self to sleep for another season even though we both know the will be blown out in 4 games by Washington or Pittsburgh if they make it.

Jesus. A little harsh but funny. PS. Dexter, they hate on Vancouver because they know it gets me riled up.

Vancouver has significantly improved since last season. The defensive core is great and probably top 3 in the league, we have one of the best goalies in the world and an offensive unit that put up the 2nd most goals last year and has been made to include a very good PK unit.