Just Wow

GMoney BAR

We as a nations are to busy kissing ass that when someone says or does something different immediately its wrong. the idea of freedom of speech is slowly being brainwashed out of people because we live in a sue happy environment where if someone says something you dont like you can sue them and win.

The freedom of speech is the protection of speech that would offend. If every image/message/writing/pamphlet ect. didn't offend someone (personal, political, governmental ect.), then there would be no need to protect the speech from censorship in the first place. In my opinion, they should have left the thing up and taken the heat it would have caused, but also enjoyed the benefit of the national coverage it would receive for being such a controversial image and spread their message as far as possible....which i believe was the intention to begin with.

lol I love how every one in the world loves the guy and thinks hes making good changes except for his own country. Is he more hated then Bush?

*sigh* I never hated Bush when it seemed like everyone else did. Pretty funny how everyone in the world loved him right after 9/11 then turned on him later on. Same thing seems to be happening to Obama, everyone loved him during the election, and the world leaders love him right now. Lets see how long that one lasts when he finally grows a backbone and stands up for his country.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Bush will be one of those pres that down the road his popularity goes up big time. I was reading an article about how Truman, one of the lowest approved ratings in pres history, is now well up the list. Sometimes the things a pres gets rolling does not show its potential tell well after the term is over. I think Obama will be a flop and in the years to come Bush will rise in the overall pres polls. But i think that sign is well fitted. But i leave those comments to more well informed people like Gmoney who seems to know his stuff.