Damn you Kilbourne

Parker 1st MRB

M1 is the best weapon in the game hands down. Most people shy away from it because they feel it's not easy to get kills with, that's why as recruits and privates you're restricted to the rifle so that you train with it and learn the ups of it. It is by far the most lethal gun in the game.

I thought the Kar98 was sir? Almost can't beat that 1 hit kill

The bolt action limits the K98's lethality in combat. Although I believe the rifleman class to be the best class in DoDS, when it comes down to K98 vs. M1 then its the M1 that takes it because if/when you miss with the K98 there's that refractory period in between shots that will get you killed by someone who is familiar with the M1. The M1 is semi-auto and can deliver 1 shots to the head and two shots anywhere else on the body to get a kill. The secret with both rifles is to stand still long enough to increase your accuracy and take that perfect shot.

M1 is the best weapon in the game hands down. Most people shy away from it because they feel it's not easy to get kills with, that's why as recruits and privates you're restricted to the rifle so that you train with it and learn the ups of it. It is by far the most lethal gun in the game.

True true If you can aim correctly.

• 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.