Yay!!

Ford 1st MRB

So after much debate on what I should spend money on, (either saving for a new car or rebuilding my PC, yet again) I decided to mozy on over to newegg and see what was cookin.

After having many video card issues as of late, (one of my 8800gts cards fried and the other is limping around like a hooker who stole from a pimp) I checked in on the latest warez from eVga, the only company I buy cards from. I like what I see. I like it very much.

My new setup, hopefully will be getting built in the next month or so and here it what I see in my future:

Case: Antec 900 (Already own but may upgrade to the Antec 1200.)

CPU: Intel E8400 (Upgrading to the new i7 950)

Power Supply: PC Power and Cooling 1000W (Swapping this out for a Corsair HX1000 because I need the bigger rails for my new graphics cards.)

Video Cards: 8800gts 640MB (Swapping to 2 GTX 285 FTW Editon Cards. Quad-Sli anyone?)

Memory: 8GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066 (Upgrading to 12GB of Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600. Yes I said 12 GB, The new Motherboard has 6 Memory slots.)

Mother board: eVga 780i tri-Sli board (Upgrading to eVga E760 Classified to handle the new CPU.)

Should run me right about $2,350.00 without the new case, around $2,500.00 with it. I am gonna destroy some framerates with this beast.

:):):):):)