Hell, it's about time.

Plainview

@Benson

Well tbh I've only seen a total of 4 other MKVI GTI's in Las Vegas and Henderson.

@Rem

I don't think either car could =]

And thanks<3

@Hughes

And my friends Ducati will eat your bf's RSV4 for lunch =p

I'd have a Ducati too but riding in 100+ weather in full gear with some of the worst drivers in the country is not my thing.

@Benson

Well tbh I've only seen a total of 4 other MKVI GTI's in Las Vegas and Henderson.

@Rem

I don't think either car could =]

And thanks<3

@Hughes

And my friends Ducati will eat your bf's RSV4 for lunch =p

I'd have a Ducati too but riding in 100+ weather in full gear with some of the worst drivers in the country is not my thing.

Nice car mang!

You got a Ducati too? Holy shnitz.

A Ducati is a 'dream bike' for me... some day...

i ride a bicycle with streamers and a lil annoying bell

bwahaha!

bicycles are win!

And Gooderham, I also drive vehicles until their dying breath. I'm in a '97 Toyota 4runner (my parents traded me because of my sons - I was in a '98 Toyota Tacoma with close to 200k miles). The 4runner had less miles and could fit my family and I comfortably so they traded me. I will probably have that truck until hell freezes over or until the body falls apart (which it's rusting out in some spots)!

Looks like Plainviews got a good handle on responsibility - which is what I intend to use my old vehicle to instill in my kids "Boys, go wax the truck, learn to be responsible!" and I'll sit inside and play DoD :-D