• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• Name: PulseIllusion   Steam I.D: [U:1:181220244]   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Teamkilling and trolling   Demo Provided?: N   Comments: Player was originally banned for 1 week, extended by request by Gearhart, here
    • Hey Gearhart-   He seems like the type to come back a week later and do the exact same thing, so I will extend this ban to permanent. If and/or when he requests to be unbanned, I will have a talk with him about the behavior we expect in our server.    Thanks,   A. Yoder
    • Name: PulseIllusion Steam I.D:[U:1:181220244] Reasons for the Ban: Mass Team-Killing Recommended duration of ban: I banned for 1 week would like to be changed to Perm. Trolling the whole time on the server. Demo Provided?: No.
    • Name: citizen   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:709430945   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Inappropriate Language   Demo Provided?: N   Comments: Player was trolling. They were warned by Gearhart and kicked by me. They came back and dropped an N bomb.
    • Name: Miata-Kun   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:435054812   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Racism & Team Killing   Demo Provided?: No but Goose was there as well   Comments: Player was intentionally tking and got warned came back and dropped the N word while addressing some "campers"