Unban Request: Forrest Taft

Unban Request:

Name: Forrest Taft

Steam ID: 0:0:144371

Time of Ban: 16APR2011 @ 23:00ish

Admin who banned you: Unknown.

Excuse for the Unban:

I was playing on your server about a month ago and was banned. I admit I was goofing off on the Mic and said "White Power" and was banned pretty much instantly without warning. I assumed it was an hour ban or maybe even a day. I kept trying to re-enter the server and was still banned. After talking to Sgt Boutan on steam friends he said it was probably the standard week ban for racism. And here it is almost a month later and I am still banned. Is there something wrong with my account or is it a month ban?

I apologize for saying White Power and I will not say it again if I am unbanned and able to play on your server. I am not racist and was only goofing off not knowing what the repercussions would be! I have a lot of friends who play on your server and I am sick and tired of getting stuck playing on crummy servers like the 6th RB. Please please please reconsider!

Respectfully

-Forrest Taft

I am the admin that banned him. The ban was permanent. He was mic spamming and warned about it. Then he started spamming "KKK supreme white power". He was warned several times and given every opportunity to avoid getting banned.

Is it possible you are mistaken? I do not remember being warned at all and I most certainly did not spam "White Power" I only said it once. Can you check server logs or something??? I only remember being muted once. I would have considered a kick or even a temporary ban a decent warning. Not a permanent ban. I would never expect a server running such an old/dying game to permanently ban someone unless they were hacking. After all that is just one less person to populate your server.

Please reconsider my punishment. I promise to behave and I will even enter your server with voice_enable set to 0. I just want a place other than the 6th RB where I can play with all of my friends.

Thank you!

-Forrest Taft

I believe/trust Sergeant Magoo more than I do with a racist pubber. Therefore the ban stays.

I would never expect a server running such an old/dying game to permanently ban someone unless they were hacking. After all that is just one less person to populate your server.

Thats probably the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Racism is a zero tolerance.

Forrest Taft, I was there with SSgt. Magoo when you started spamming racist comments. In fact I was about to ban you myself before Magoo beat me to it. Just like 2ndLt. Zahl has stated, racism is ZERO TOLERANCE.

I also agree that racism is the worst thing in the world and should not be tolerated on any level. I am not racist and never have been. I attend an 95% black high school and am currently on the students coexist board. I just got carried away and simply said "White Power" after some guys were being a little out of hand on the server. It was only a joke. Please please please I am very sorry and just want to play with my friends again. I'm tired of playing on the 6th RB. (They actually allow racism there!) I heard they wouldn't let native Americans join their servers actually. Pretty crazy stuff! But if there is anything I can do get this ban reversed I would be very grateful of you and your fine establishment. Is there any other appeal process I can go through or anything else I can do? Please let me know! Thank you.