Ok. best times, fun moments, etc etc. with the unit!!!

Frantz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite moment or thing that happened on dods was one night I joined an open realism server and asked primos to join me and other MRB members.....than comes in engle and we all got on the same team stacked as shit besides 2 guys who were rogue but in the same clan. So I'm feeling really good knowing we would get an easy win. The map was donner and we started on allies. We all had a plan to go through fields so we left right side spawn. So we get out of spawn go around that corner and into the door about to turn right and head fields, however the two Guys who no one knew decided shooting right when we entered that room which than turns into this cluster fuck of tk ing, primos killed me than primos guys killed eachother than engle turns around and kills the rest of our team, and the guys that started that shit already left the server before they could be tk'd I never laughed sooo hard in my life. The other team turned on global chat and was like WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!! lol that was the best memory I have on Dods

Ah yes, I recall another couple of my favorite memories...

The first time I was under Major (Captain at the time, thats how old this story is..) Parker, with my good friend McDowell beside me as a fresh faced PFC and myself a Private in the MRB. He led us on the most epic plan to hold Donner that i have ever encountered. We all stacked up against the little wall in fields, pistols out and laid in wait until the other team passed through, at which point we jumped up and proceeded to mow them down in an amazing form haha. Whether it was the fact that it worked or how ridiculous the plan is that made me laugh, I don't recall but I do remember hurting from laughing so hard.

I also recall playing Donner again on Axis, and we were doing the Lone Wolf attack. I made my way slowly through back and bench alley, peeking my corners and moved behind Tank House, quickly peeking tank before meandering up into the Allied side house over looking ruins (not SNiper house, the little one...). I cleared the stairs and poked my head in and for a brief moment I thought my entire team was sitting in front of me and my brain processed in less then a second "Hey whats my team doing here? Wait that can't be my team, that must be the enemy, HOLY SHIT ITS THE ENEMY!" Unfortunatley, it only took a half a second for the blaze of MG, Assault and Rifle Fire to tear through my brain hole like wet tissue. I laughed purely out of panic and hilarity!

Or, Conners, Goodwin, Wells etc in the German Superman Server- "THE SQUAWK DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS!" and "Superman is ON THE JOB!" Hahaha

OMG! I just laughed out loud at work, so hard that someone asked what was so funny.... those nights still make me giggle!!!

That place is crazy with all sorts of forms and abilities these days. "SUPERMAN IS ON THE JOB!" lmfao!

I was slightly embarrassed, when in the middle of a unit-wide meeting, I've got the floor and I'm talking about something that was fairly serious. Something like how we need to have respect and crack the whip on the enlisted ranks.... and then my phone rang. To the tune of Hanson's MMMmmmmm Bop! I still get a little chuckle about that every now and then.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok the pistol shot was actually from me. it was an accident i had hopped back on my laptop to check and had accidently hit my touchpad. my apologize guys. if i had known he was doing that i would've have stepped in and told him. sadly i didn't know till now :P

Ok the pistol shot was actually from me. it was an accident i had hopped back on my laptop to check and had accidently hit my touchpad. my apologize guys. if i had known he was doing that i would've have stepped in and told him. sadly i didn't know till now :P

Rocket lap... Meet in the private server today.