Team Fortress 2 - Now FREE!

Dillon 1st MRB

What?

Basically this:

Q. What do I get if I paid for the game?

To thank you for your years of support, we will be giving players who have purchased TF2 a special Proof of Purchase hat to wear on any character in-game.

and you get access to rare and cosmetic drops. In other words, you get a fucking hat. Whoopty fucking doo.

Team fortress 2 has become nothing but a fashion show. The aim of the game shifted from total destruction and mayhem to who has the prettiest character. By far i think TF2 is a huge let down because it used to be such a fantastic game. It went downhill when that online store thing where you buy in game items was implemented. Then people just bought shit and made themselves look better and also gave them an edge in game. Might as well call it Team Fashion 2.

Well, if you think about it... By paying for the game, you got 5 years head start on those not paying for it now. In all seriousness, would you have not paid for the game and waited if you knew it would be free in 5 years?

A little reason goes a long way Major.

Thanks for putting it realistically on the table like that.... I bought it about 6 months ago, and I'm not angry!