Ban Request :: Dark Snipah 69/Pfc. Carpenter [101st AB]

Name: Dark Snipah 69

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:22518945

Reasons for the Ban: Hacking - He would only get head-shots with the Wermacht rifleman and sniper. He had a kdr of 38/4. I spectated him and he seemed to have some type of aim assistance as many times he did not aim in the correct location, yet he would still receive a head-shot.

Recommended duration of ban: Officer's Discretion

Demo Provided?: No, Sorry. I only learned how to record a video after I told Elf about this.

Thanks,

Rec. Y. Ben-Ishti

Edited by YoniBenIshti

If it matters but I do have a few demos of him hacking on a different server. He has a VAC ban on his account and if you Google his steam ID you get quite a few different pages related to him being banned for hacking. If my demos of him on another server will carry any weight I'd be happy to post them here. Thanks!

Edited by goldencakes2k4

Sorry. I wasn't aware of any rules to the MP Forum. Maybe I missed them somewhere. Could you please show me where they are so I can be more careful in the future? Thanks! I did think I provided some valuable information though. I am also still willing to post my demos if an officer needs. Thanks!

I just bumped into him on another server. His name is now PFC Carpenter 101st AB. He had some RIDICULOUS kdr of about 100-10 as well. When he saw me go into spectator he just sat in the spawn spinning in circles for about 5 minutes. Then he left the server. This guy has probably been doing this sort of stuff for a long time!