HOP STOOPID 999, Banned, why?

I was banned the other day and in console is said "Abusive". I have played in this server for a few months now and have made some friends. If you ask anyone in the server they would probably say I'm a good guy and never broke any type of rules. I've played Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat as since it was beta. I once even had a two digit steam id because I say on IRC all night waiting for STEAM to be launched. I've played Cal-Main for 3 years in CS and DoD and been to a few CPL qualifiers. I don't play much now but when work is slow I love getting some games in.

This server is one of the best and I've loved playing on it and making a few new friends. With all that said I would like to hear from the the person that did the banning and their reason why. This puts a bad reputation on my name and I really am kinda upset with that. I feel that I'm at least due an explanation of why I was banned.

Thanks, Brian. :excl:

Good evening Hop,

Thanks for showing interest in the server to bother posting an unban.

First and foremost I need your steam ID in order to unban you. That will give the admin who banned you time to reply.

Also please follow these instruction when/if posting a new unban in the future:

Unban Request

Topic Title ex. Unban Request :: YourName

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Steam I.D:[/b]

[b]Date & Time of ban:[/b]

[b]Admin who banned you:[/b]

[b]Excuse for the Unban:[/b]

The topic can be found here:

http://www.1stmarineraiders.com/index.php?showtopic=1917

Thanks,

2ndLt. J. Zahl

Cayen and McDowell, you do not necessarily have to post in the MP office if your not a MP. We have enough people to take care of this, I know you just want to help out. But it ends in a lot of posts saying the same thing.

Name: HOP STOOPID 999

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:3374565

Date & Time of ban: Around 5pm pacific 7/13/11 (rough guess)

Admin who banned you: No Clue =\

Excuse for the Unban: Console said "Abusive"

(as for the ban on the other server, it might been to TK or playing stupid because I let my nephew play when he lived with me)

Edited by HOP STOOPID 999

Almost anything from Lagunitas Brewing is awesome. If you like that you should try HOP ROD RYE or RACER 5 from Bear Republic!

Too late - Hop Rod Rye is one of my all-time favorites.

I like it enough I brewed up 5 gallons of it that turned out really REALLY close to the original. In fact I was considering brewing it up this fall again!

I also like Ska Brewing and "Modus Hoperandi" - check it out! It only comes in cans, but damn is it tasty!

I've been hearing from a reliable source that you were mass TWing and TKing during your stay in our public server, you have also been permanently banned from our old server.

Based on this fact, I've been ordered to permanently ban you again.

Topic closed, unless an officer would like to add something to this.