Forum Issue

Griswold

Question

Since the forum i have been getting some weird things that i have never seen on the forum on something have just been replaced by text

The skulls the normally show up to indicate a topic have been replaced with text and the pinned symbol has been changed to just text for some reason.

And i seem to get a link that takes to the most recent post on a topic even though i have never seen it before.

Can someone help me with this please?

EDIT: Just noticed that if i post my own topic i can see the skulls and everything that is supposed to be there but not for any of the other topics i look at

post-1322-1316725670_thumb.png

Edited by Griswold 1st MRB

8 answers to this question

It looks like the server stopped sending data before you were finished loading the page, either interpreted or just timed out. Have you tried reloading the page?

Also, the link that takes you to the most recent post exists even without having "worded links." Normally, it's the little orange box before the title of the topic.

newpost.jpg

Speaking of icon oddities... I noticed this months ago but forgot to ever tell anyone... The little grey star beside "Offices of the Command Staff" doesn't turn white when there are posts to read inside the forums in there. The stars beside each of the offices turns white or grey appropriately, but the main one doesn't follow them properly.

Probably because posts are made in the subforums of that forum, it may not effect the "new posts" icon. In addition, if you read the posts, then it will not turn white again until there are new posts, which I believe the command staff offices are one of the most inactive sections on the forums.