unban request

Name: JP OGara

Steam I.D: 0:1:2812179

Date & Time of ban: not sure looked over the website for source bans but could not find Who what why.

Admin who banned you: again not sure

Excuse for the Unban: I check the entire home page but cant find where to look up why I was banned and by whom. Also checked your ban requests and nothing. I have been playing on your site for the last few weeks. I am not connected with any unit at this time and a free agent. I know Stone and Richard the later only from playing here. You have a great unit and I am quite impressed with the level of respect. In fact Parker that was why I sent you that friends request to tell you that. I was on last night shagging and fragging and having fun. Went to pop in tonight and I am banned. I like playing here and would like the opportunity to be unbanned. Would like to know what happened so it will not be repeated.

Thanks for the opportunity.

JP

After asking around, I found that you were banned on suspicion of attempting to recruit from our members. We trust our admins to make the right decisions, so you have to understand my caution. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but our interaction with 6th members (current and past) has been, shall we say... unsavory.

For the time being the ban stays, however, if you'll bear with us, I'm still gathering intell and then I'll talk to my command staff and come to a more concrete decision.

I completely understand and will gladly give you any info you need. I am an open book and I am no longer with the 6th. I am an honest person and can tell you last night that No rest for the Wicked pm'ed me while I was looking at his spray (it was a unit he was involved in starting while with the 6th and he was banned for it). I knew harris and had small talk and he asked me about a unit that i am looking to form. This conversation was in PM and he is a ex-unit member (6th) of mine. I thought I was talking to a friend and he is not affiliated with the 1st.

He asked about the unit i am looking to form and basically i told him that i am simply looking for 20-30 member to have fun and play on some custom maps. I told him we were not looking to recruit only to add friends. In fact, i felt he was fishing and I immediately told him in my PM that i do not feel comfortable talking about this (even in a PM) while i was on a another units server.

I am forming a unit of friends. I would never try to recruit for your unit. Harris (no rest) is unfortunately getting some pay back because I was in the command staff on the 6th when he got banned and it is even more ridiculous since I did not ban him Fitzsimmons did. I hate to say that there are about 2 other ex-sixth members that are changing their names and going on to other servers posing as me and trolling. I have a screen shot of one showing my name in his list of alias.

I am sorry that this drama was brought to your doorstep. If talking to someone in a Private message about personal things, while playing on your server is a breach of your rules, then I am guilty and apologize. Your unit has no part in this and for the time I was playing here I was treated with the utmost respect and I again thank you all for that. I would like to continue playing on your server but understand if the ban needs to stay.

Thanks again for the opportunity to set the record straight.

JP